Don't ever give up! (my story, picture heavy)

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• amomatt
    amomatt Posts: 41
    Options
    Awesome-love the pics, they are really motivating
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!! Good for you!
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    REALLY IMPRESSIVE!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    You really look great....thanks for sharing.....thanks for the inspiration!
  • Hallzeehall
    Hallzeehall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you are doing an amazing job...any tips or are you simply watching and tracking what you eat?
  • sarahmatters
    Options
    You are amazing! I love how proud you look in the later pictures. You can really see how much happiness it has given you to get in control. Well done.

Thank you so much for sharing. Made me smile lots :D:D
  • eeyore444
    Options
    wow well done, you look great. just hope i can stick to it as good as you xx
  • deedeeFP
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing,you look like a totally different person. WOW FABULOUS!!! I know you'll loss those 20 pounds because your unstoppable now. :smile:
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Incredibly motivating! You look like a different person! Well done.
  • ambermadore
    ambermadore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lynnymcc
    Options
    Awesome awesome work! You are an inspiration! Your daughter is super lucky to have a Dad who fights and never gives up!
    An inspiration to us all!
  • AntoniaOC
    Options
    Wow! Truly incredible, just goes to show- determination and dedication works. This is great.
  • susanb305
    susanb305 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW! the success stories on here really motivate me. I think i will take some before pics myself! You are helping lost of us on this site to follow your success. Thanks sooooooo much for sharing your story!
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Just wanted to let you guys know that every single comment that was written on here was read and appreciated like you will never know, really was! Thank you everyone for all the kind words and encouragement. I hope if any of you can take something of my story is that you CAN also do it. Please don't ever let ANYONE drag you down (including yourself) or tell you that you are anything but amazing!! Which is what you all are! When you look in the mirror, be sure to see someone who is motivated, dedicated and ready to work. You're here, you're fighting, that's the hardest step!! It's not going to be easy but I promise you that it will be worth it!! SO worth it!! IF you stick to it, you can and WILL do it. I'm not just sweet talking you guys, I've been where many of you are, many of us on here have. We did it, why not you? You're not any less stronger, or motivated! So what makes you different that you can't do it? NOTHING!!! You will do this! Just stick with it. It's your journey, your life so YOU do with it what you want, don't ever let anyone dictate your life for you. I did that for so many years and I realized that those people weren't the ones suffering from the weight, the humiliation, it was me that was suffering through all that, so it was ME that had to get to work. So in other words, get to work and MOVE! :D Have a good one ya'll, keep on moving and thanks again!

P.S. For the folks that asked how I did it, good old hard work and dedication. Watched what I eat, no soda, sweets, other things in moderation, a lot of veggies and fruits and A LOT OF WATER!! I run a lot and lift a lot! So just watch what you eat, move and you'll get it. I'm still getting there. I still have these last pain in the butt 20lbs to go but I'll get there! :D
  • rogueriverbrat
    rogueriverbrat Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That is awesome !! Gives me hope that if I stick with it I can do it to :) Thanks for posting :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!