The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I am an American male...we come equipped with the following standard options..

1.) Jealousy
    2.) Double standards
    3.) the need to produce heirs (our excuse for sects)
    4.) the need to protect the ladies we care for. (he has to prove himself worthy of the beautiful women of KOD)
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I figured if I could get him on stage he would have to keep his fingers on the records and not under the blankets. I mean can you just come in and jump under the blanket without the bum pic, any stories or anything like that.

I think you're allowed in if you're prepared to go back to the start of this thread and read it all.
  • harvo
    Options
    I figured if I could get him on stage he would have to keep his fingers on the records and not under the blankets. I mean can you just come in and jump under the blanket without the bum pic, any stories or anything like that.

I think you're allowed in if you're prepared to go back to the start of this thread and read it all.

I have watched Criminal Minds for years...I see this as something a stalker might do....
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    now now harvo, i'm pretty sure no one denied you anything when you first joined...
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda likeing Harvo's idea... I'm thinking we might get a bum pic outta this...
  • harvo
    Options
    first thing...refer to double standard...
    2nd. I am OBVIOUSLY normal....

thanks Tracey...I think...
  • oboeing
    Options
    oh don't get me wrong, i'm all about the pics!!!! but i don'ot think it's fair to make it a prequalifier for the newbie when we didn't for anyone else.

harvo doesn't want to share us :tongue:
  • harvo
    Options
    I am just protective of those I care about...I have shared with long time, trusted members of KOD.
  • djallen813
    djallen813 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've read through November. It took me a full day! I needed to take a break when I had another 10 tabs open of 20 pages to read, haha. I think I'm up to speed on everything that happened before then though, is that good? Maybe I'll have to read end of Nov-Jan over the weekend lol. I'm also happy to sit back under a warm blanket and do my own DJ'ing if someone else wants the stage.

I have a feeling I do need to post a bum pic to be properly initiated though. Maybe I'll get to that next. :happy:
  • oboeing
    Options
    I've read through November. It took me a full day! I needed to take a break when I had another 10 tabs open of 20 pages to read, haha. I think I'm up to speed on everything that happened before then though, is that good? Maybe I'll have to read end of Nov-Jan over the weekend lol. I'm also happy to sit back under a warm blanket and do my own DJ'ing if someone else wants the stage.

I have a feeling I do need to post a bum pic to be properly initiated though. Maybe I'll get to that next. :happy:

woohoo!

(a pic of your face would be nice too!)
  • harvo
    Options
    [/quote]

Good thought..we can run it thru facial recognition...
  • Tracey1147
    Options
    Yay!!! Two pic's pleeassssee

Harvo our hero and protector!
  • oboeing
    Options
    hahaha way to look out for us harvo
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options

Yes Mr DJ, reveal yourself! We've all had our baps and bottoms out all over the place so you have to at least show us your face.
  • djallen813
    Options

Yes Mr DJ, reveal yourself! We've all had our baps and bottoms out all over the place so you have to at least show us your face.

Haha, ok. Which smiling face do we want first? Face or bum?
  • Tracey1147
    Options
    The decision is so hard! Are you wearing nice underwear today?
  • harvo
    Options
    no....I am being a bum at home and did not feel like throwing any on...
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options

A very important point!
  • Tracey1147
    Options
    no....I am being a bum at home and did not feel like throwing any on...

you have no undies on?? Interesting...
  • djallen813
    Options

Ah! No, not the best. I guess I shall plan to wear something a bit more flattering. Though saying this now is building up that I am indeed flattering, which will be a letdown itself.