BEYONCE

Options

Replies

• EstiloPanama
    Options
    True artists are rare now. It's all about voice synthesizers and noise over quality, so I suppose I'm not really surprised.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Beyonce and I have the same birthday.
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    harrison-ford-who-gives-a-****.gif

OMG. Made me LOL
    haha
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing at the comments... but just to sum this up, I think you're saying she was asked to sing the national anthem at the presidential inauguration and she rejected, correct?

whoah, you speak WTF?

you're bi-lingual.

LOL I can't stop laughing @ this comment...

I tried to translate and only got about half way through before I completely lost all comprehension:

I am really mad. I just heard on the radio that Beyonce, who sang the national anthem at the Presidential Inauguration, decided that she was too busy to practice prior to the event. I think she should show some pride and show what a great honor this really was by at least taking the time to prepare for the event and sing live. I just can’t understand why the organizers would allow her to lipsyc (like she does at all her concerts and events) for this monumental event. It seems that she has lost some of her
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I love how people keep saying she didn't practice it... do you know that for sure? Where you around her every second of the day to know this for sure?

I wonder how many people that keep complaining has actually ever sung in public... in the shower with an SO doesn't count... I'm gonna bet only a handful.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    w. t.f.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Lamp. Chicken, ice face. Heaven calculus laser. Task crib turkey stick.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    What the what???
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

*LMAO*
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Yeah, was never a fan and never will be.

I think it's pretty sad when an adult, particularly one who campaigns so hard for a president, doesn't even know the national anthem.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    lol what

This! lol
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Even with practice one can still screw it up.... something gets caught in your throat... you get nervous/excited/caught up in the emotion and you forget the words... happens ALL. THE. TIME.
    Isn't she, like, supposed to be a performer of some sort? I was under the impression she had made her career with singing. I might be thinking of someone else, though.

And? How many performers (who have likely practiced it a bajillion times) have screwed up the National Anthem singing it live?

Eta for clarfication.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    She's allowed to do what she wants with her voice. Doesn't want to practice? Fine, whatever. None of my business and it doesn't affect me at all.

And we're allowed to think that lip synching the national anthem makes her suck.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    internet-typing.gif

I seriously cant stop laughing...brilliant
  • Nicki_101
    Nicki_101 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow, maybe focus less on celebrity *kitten* and "more-on" your conjunctions and sentences.
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    First of.....wtf. Did you have word vomit or something? Number 2, I just watch the video, did you see her take her ear piece out. That only happens when you are having a repeat of what is going on outside in your ear as well. Unless someone can post a different video or show me a link to a video where it looks like she is CLEARLY lip syncing.... i don't think she was.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    lol-wut-balloon-2381.png
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options

This actually made more sense than the original post. *Goes and eats a turkey stick*
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

I love that game!

Screen. Lotion. Pen. Album. Phone. Radio. Lip Balm. Jug. Tatas. Calculator. Cup. Schedule. Folder. Shoes. Post-its. Dictaphone. Scissors. Napkin. Pillow.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    (like she does at all her concerts and events)

We have a winner! And it's not that she didn't practice... it was her voice on the recording. She put that down in the studio and lip-synched to it after they cleaned it up.