Power of Visualization- SHOW ME YOUR GOAL PICS! :)

Options

Replies

• Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    The skinniest I've been in my adult life is 259, which is shown below. I had lost 50 pounds and felt so good about myself. That is my short term goal as I strive to go all the way down to 175.

You are so beautiful and your confidence is extremely sexy!
  • Janelle173
    Options
    537388_523246089611_1200624225_n.jpgI don't honestly have a pic of me at "goal weight" because I've always been heavy, but this is a pic of a dress I am dying to fit into.  It's now the wallpaper on my phone so I see it all the time and it reminds me to eat appropriately, get active, and make responsible decisions.

Jessi- I love that idea!!! You can do it!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I its an ad, its photoshopped! lol But as long as you keep that in mind and have a realistic goal in mind thats not to "look like her" but a "her" version of yourself, I think its totally fine to use things like that as a reference! :)

(That may have made more sense i my head than it actually does....)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    my ticker is my goal pic. she is an actress with almost my identical body when i'm thin. same height, same skin tone, same shape except for my chest is a little more fluffy. Some people even think i resemble her, not sure if in looks or antics as she plays a pretty wacky housewife on tv. also strange is that whoever is the it girl on tv that's who people at the time will say i remind them of. people are wierd that way huh?

anyhow i hope to have most of that body back understanding that my stretch marks and scars will always be mine but also understanding that stars get those airbrushed out so same difference.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    BTW- If you haven't posted a bikini pick in the ALL Women in a Bikini thread- YOU SHOULD!!! lol I mustered up the courage to do it and its actually REALLY liberating! Once I saw myself on the computer screen I thought "Hmm.....Not too shabby!!"
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    better chance at me finding a pic of sasquatch eating a snickers bar

check it out...

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70074572
  • Janelle173
    Options
    I its an ad, its photoshopped! lol But as long as you keep that in mind and have a realistic goal in mind thats not to "look like her" but a "her" version of yourself, I think its totally fine to use things like that as a reference! :)

haha, it made sense to me as well. :)
  • angelams1019
    Options
    If its an ad, its photoshopped! lol But as long as you keep that in mind and have a realistic goal in mind thats not to "look like her" but a "her" version of yourself, I think its totally fine to use things like that as a reference! :)

haha, it made sense to me as well. :)

hahahahaha K Good! :)
  • angelams1019
    Options
    better chance at me finding a pic of sasquatch eating a snickers bar

check it out...

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70074572

lmao How random...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    If I could have my DREAM body, it would be my ULTIMATE girl crush- Ashley Graham!!

she's awesome. but i know my body could never look like that when i'm at a healthy weight. it gets close when i'm like halfway between where i am now and all the way thin...problem is that's not a sustainable weight for me....i regain if I try to maintain that weight. I'm meant to be thinner and that's where my body stabilizes and i feel better and it's just more me. but I think this girl is amazing looking. she's to hot for tv, you know that right? her commercials get censored.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    If I could have my DREAM body, it would be my ULTIMATE girl crush- Ashley Graham!!

she's awesome. but i know my body could never look like that when i'm at a healthy weight. it gets close when i'm like halfway between where i am now and all the way thin...problem is that's not a sustainable weight for me....i regain if I try to maintain that weight. I'm meant to be thinner and that's where my body stabilizes and i feel better and it's just more me. but I think this girl is amazing looking. she's to hot for tv, you know that right? her commercials get censored.

Yep- I remember that ridiculous incident, yet look at EVERY Victorias Secret commercial....
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Lets keep this going!! :)
  • timeforsomethingsweet
    Options
    congrats everyone! love these threads
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    It's blurry and grainy (photo of a photo and I don't put clear pics of my face online anyway) but it's my favorite picture of me. About twelve years ago, and I weighed around 125 I think. I hated the way I looked but now I would love to look like that again. And I will. And this time I will appreciate it!

12938175_3276.jpg
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    /Users/sallyclem/Documents/m-1.jpg

this was me at my skinniest wanna get bk to there
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    couldn't figure out how to get my photo to show up on here. Feel kinda stupid any tips for how to get the photo to show up?
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Go to where you have it, right click, copy image location, then put img /img in brackets on either side of it.
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    OurRedfish8_14_zpsdaa7aaa1.jpg
    This is where I was in 2004 running 3 miles a day and lifting weights every other night. I weighed 127 with a body fat of 27%. My goal is to be back here :)