I'm at a loss and need some help, please!

Options

Replies

• PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Whatever. You're free to interpret it as you please, bro. Life is easier when you leave your insecurities behind, and stop looking to be the victim at every turn.
    Very true. However, these is no BEING A VICTIM in this story, "Bro." I am simply making a point that, if your INTENT was to make fun of the obese, that was a jerk move on your part. Wiouldn't matter if I am 180-280-380-whatever lbs.
    I made it clear earlier that it was not my intent, yet you continue to rant and rant and rant. A therapist would probably be a better outlet, as it appears that your insecurities may have developed into a persecution complex that you cannot shake.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I vote for Indian.
    I could go for some myself right now...
    palak paneer or tandoori chicken or chungdi jhola or uttar pradeshi
    And my fav is THUKPA! Not because I like it better, but because it is just fun to say! LOL

x reads the rest of the thread and notices there is a fight going on about profile pic and offering healthy alternatives x

um...nevermind...too much drama...just eat some lasagna dude...you'll have another birthday next year...
    x runs away from thread x
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Are we done yet?
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    I vote for Indian.
    And my fav is THUKPA! Not because I like it better, but because it is just fun to say! LOL

x reads the rest of the thread and notices there is a fight going on about profile pic and offering healthy alternatives x

um...nevermind...too much drama...just eat some lasagna dude...you'll have another birthday next year...
    DON'T ABANDON THE INDIAN FOOD IDEA BECAUSE OF NUTSOS IN THE THREAD!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    Are we done yet?
    With food ideas? I hope not.

With cuckoo rants? Ask LOLZ OMG EAT BABEEZ N BUDDER LOLZ Y U HATE OBEES PEEPL guy.
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Agree to disagree.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    As far as a REAL food suggestion. When indulging, I'd suggest Mexican. Hard to beat Enchiladas or Chichangas and a few Dos Equios.

ETA: On my last birthday I had a big piece of Meatloaf at a local 50's diner/greasy spoon/comfort food joint.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I vote for Indian.

DON'T ABANDON THE INDIAN FOOD IDEA BECAUSE OF NUTSOS IN THE THREAD!

Abandon the palak paneer because of the calories! You might as well just have the lasagna!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    As far as a REAL food suggestion. When indulging, I'd suggest Mexican. Hard to beat Enchiladas or Chichangas and a few Dos Equios.

ETA: On my last birthday I had a big piece of Meatloaf at a local 50's diner/greasy spoon/comfort food joint.
    Nice!

I eat Mexican a lot, as I am married to a Mexican gal. I love it, though.

Meatloaf sounds good. Traditional American is on the list. Thanks!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    Abandon the palak paneer because of the calories! You might as well just have the lasagna!
    Calories aren't a factor on my birthday. :bigsmile:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Hard to say without knowing what you normally eat. I would go for something special...maybe comfort type food. Something that is filling in the tummy and the soul. What that is truly depends on your tastes. For me, man...some bangers and mash, with a really good spicy mustard sounds btichen.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    For me, man...some bangers and mash, with a really good spicy mustard sounds btichen.
    Nice! English food is on the list. Thanks!
  • hattie491145
    hattie491145 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    fish and chips! happy birthday :) and some cake. no mushy peas though. yuck.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    What about seafood? I'm in New England and love raw oysters on special occasions or maybe even tonight with a nice steamed lobster. Oh yeah now we're talking...
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    I eat Mexican a lot, as I am married to a Mexican gal.

I see what ya did there.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options

I see what ya did there.
    Ha! I wish that is had been intentional. Excellent! :drinker:
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    What about seafood? I'm in New England and love raw oysters on special occasions or maybe even tonight with a nice steamed lobster. Oh yeah now we're talking...
    Seafood is always a good choice. Good call!

I live in the dusty west, and still brag about the $15 lobster dinner I had in New Hampshire a couple of years ago. Steamed lobster, corn and fries on paper plates in a dive by the coast.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options

I see what ya did there.
    Ha! I wish that is had been intentional. Excellent! :drinker:

Is it spicy?
  • glennaparks
    glennaparks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My birthday's coming up, also. I'm going to have....Thai, cocktails....and German Chocolate Cake. And get back on the wagon the next day :)
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    My birthday's coming up, also. I'm going to have....Thai, cocktails....and German Chocolate Cake. And get back on the wagon the next day :)
    THAI! HOW DID I NOT INCLUDE THAI?! Thai is now at the top of the list. Thank you!