Skinny and flat chested or heavier with boobs?

Options

Replies

• LouMonoLou
    Options
    I never had big boobs even when i was at 237 lbs.
    I've seen the dissapearing with the weight loss but i don't care,i have my booty :P
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have had boobs since I was in 5th grade, in 7th grade I was in a DD bra, and was picked on because I was accused of stuffing. People get picked on regardless of what they have or don't have. Now at age 30 I'm 127 lbs and at 5'2.5 inches tall, I wear a 34 D.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Boobs are just extra fat mounds....and what good are they for... really? They just get in the way...I can't ride a bike..or swim...or run....or drive a car...

they're good for feeding babies. I like mine cause they fed my babies, and my babies never cared what size they were.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The only bras that are easy to find in a 36 A (the size I am when I'm below 150 pounds) look like training bras.

Not my experience at all - the nice ones all come only in tiny sizes, whereas for people who *need* to wear them all the time, you have a choice of white and frumpy or black and frumpy. Why would you even need a bra for a size A, beyond fashion?

I'm jealous. I've always been big-boobed, and at my current size, have to lug around a set of DDs. I can't run or ride horses without a very, very good sports bra, at the risk of giving myself a black eye.

How can you think that someone that has small breasts does not need to wear a bra? Small breasts still hurt when they are bouncing around during exercise (not as much and they are more easily contained, but you need a bra for that), small breasts are still subject to gravity and a bra is needed to keep them perky for a long time, It is never appropriate no matter what size breasts a women has to go into her job with her nipples poking out her shirt and her boobs bouncing around and obviously not in a bra and what if she needs (or even wants) to ever wear a white shirt or blouse, so even if you consider that to be fashion it is still a valid reason to need a bra. Never mind when breastfeeding and you need a bra to put in the milk catching pads, so you do not end up soaked in milk. Small breasts may be small, but they are still breasts and very often in need of a bra. I could go braless if I was also going topless. It's true that because my breasts are small they are perky and self-supporting (even after having two children), but with a shirt on, the shirt drags on them and it is very uncomfortable to me. I think from reading these threads it is tough for a lot of people to find bras, especially since so many of us fall into band sizing that is not sold in the stores at the malls (my band size is 28).

This is true, lol. I'm BARELY a B cup and i need to wear a bra always. I tried working out wearing even a regular bra, and my boobs hurt so bad jumping up and down. It even shocked me. lol
  • TillyNix
    TillyNix Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I always had what I think to be a very nice looking size breasts but a bony butt and... most of my past boyfriends only cared about butts so go figure !?!?! So there is no easy answer to your question.. lol
  • JohnnyBravo64
    Options
    From a guys perspective, boobs are nice to look at but a fat butt and thighs isn't. It all depends on the company you keep or are attracting. Personally, I have always found small breasted women who were athletic more appealing. Being able to run along side your mate without them huffing and puffing because they are dragging all that excessive weight is a downer, unless your helping them to get fit. Plus the sex is better when you're fit.....
  • thegingerpirate
    thegingerpirate Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Even when I was tiny (at about 130, after basic training, had a 6 pack) I still carted around 34DD's. I don't think these are going anywhere :( I'm about 170 right now, and I'm busting out of a DD.

I would be thrilled to have D's, or even a C if it meant I didn't have back pain and didn't have to crush them down with sports bras. I would definitely rather have smaller boobs and less fat. Any day of the week!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be thin and healthy and buy boobs if it bothered me that much. Fat isn't healthy. It leads to breast cancer. Lose your weight and save for implants if they are that big a deal to you.
  • Runcray
    Options
    I have this same problem, when I reach my goal I'll buy some!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The only bras that are easy to find in a 36 A (the size I am when I'm below 150 pounds) look like training bras.

Not my experience at all - the nice ones all come only in tiny sizes, whereas for people who *need* to wear them all the time, you have a choice of white and frumpy or black and frumpy. Why would you even need a bra for a size A, beyond fashion?

I'm jealous. I've always been big-boobed, and at my current size, have to lug around a set of DDs. I can't run or ride horses without a very, very good sports bra, at the risk of giving myself a black eye.

How can you think that someone that has small breasts does not need to wear a bra? Small breasts still hurt when they are bouncing around during exercise (not as much and they are more easily contained, but you need a bra for that), small breasts are still subject to gravity and a bra is needed to keep them perky for a long time, It is never appropriate no matter what size breasts a women has to go into her job with her nipples poking out her shirt and her boobs bouncing around and obviously not in a bra and what if she needs (or even wants) to ever wear a white shirt or blouse, so even if you consider that to be fashion it is still a valid reason to need a bra. Never mind when breastfeeding and you need a bra to put in the milk catching pads, so you do not end up soaked in milk. Small breasts may be small, but they are still breasts and very often in need of a bra. I could go braless if I was also going topless. It's true that because my breasts are small they are perky and self-supporting (even after having two children), but with a shirt on, the shirt drags on them and it is very uncomfortable to me. I think from reading these threads it is tough for a lot of people to find bras, especially since so many of us fall into band sizing that is not sold in the stores at the malls (my band size is 28).

This is true, lol. I'm BARELY a B cup and i need to wear a bra always. I tried working out wearing even a regular bra, and my boobs hurt so bad jumping up and down. It even shocked me. lol

:smile: Also, being small, I often end up in bras that have little pink hearts all over the straps (because they were made for high school and college students). But, I'm not complaining. As long as I have a bra that fits and is comfortable and doesn't show through my clothing and does not come unhooked while I am on stage performing dance. I have at times resorted to duct taping the strap to my back (because the band and straps were too loose). But, I can't do that anymore (the duct tape damaged my bras), I had to re-sew my bras and find better fitting bras.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I am a C cup right now and I hate how small they are :(

I do have a big bum and wide hips so I guess I make up for it. But I still wish my boobs were bigger, they're only gonna get smaller.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be skinny. I want to be fit. I want to be a healthy weight. I do NOT want to be skinny.

I'm also vainly hoping that the same thing happens to me as happened the last time I lost a significant amount of weight... I went UP a cup size (same band size). I love my breasts, but also I have a good couple of thousand pounds worth of lingerie which would be worthless if I lost my boobs.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    ^^Just because someone says skinny does not mean they are talking about being unhealthy at an unhealthy weight. I am slender and for me that is partly my natural size and small frame plus being very fit. Being healthy is also my goal always. I am actually not trying to lose weight, I am trying specifically to maintain and not lose (keeping my calories up so I do not lose).
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I wish my boobs were smaller.... I'm hoping they disappear soonish because I've already lost 43lb and remained in a G cup. Gahhhh.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    ^^Just because someone says skinny does not mean they are talking about being unhealthy at an unhealthy weight. I am slender and for me that is partly my natural size and small frame plus being very fit. Being healthy is also my goal always. I am actually not trying to lose weight, I am trying specifically to maintain and not lose (keeping my calories up so I do not lose).

Sorry, I didn't mean that skinny is unhealthy. I just meant that I don't have being "skinny" as a goal.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Sorry, I didn't mean that skinny is unhealthy. I just meant that I don't have being "skinny" as a goal.

Oh, it's ok. I understand and figured that was what you meant. :wink:
  • ajbemine4ever27
    ajbemine4ever27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    id rather chose to have a nice *kitten* rather than boobsies!! i hate walking the streets seeing those guys looking/staring straight to my boobsies! grrrr i just want to poke them:mad:
    atleast when i have nice *kitten* i already pass those annoying eyes and they can just stare whenever they want:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm about 120 lbs now and at a smaller C. When I weighed about ten pounds more, I had a very full C and it was awesome. I'd like to be that or maybe D. C's never got in my way.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Not quite flat but have always been skinny..32B even though I've gone from 97 pounds to 105. I'm happy with my body's appearance, health and being fit. I'm barely 5'2 so anything bigger would look out of proportion on me. Everyone has their own preferences.. many women are attractive at different sizes.
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I was 14y/o, 145#, size 12, with a 36D
    After kids, 215-218#, size 20-22, with a 38J.
    Now, 137#, size 6, with a 34D-36C.

I like my little, deflated boobs, thanks!
    :bigsmile:

ETA: My boobs are deflated, so they squish nicely into a sports bra for more efficient running :laugh:

That's exactly what mine are like, but I hit 282 lbs with size 42 or 44 DDD...they were gigantic jugs. Now I'm 143 lbs and wear a 34d or 36c and mine are deflated. Oh well, rather have flat boobs than the extra person I was lugging around everyday.