JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE LETS START

Options
Anyone interested in starting together the 30 day Shred workout DVD from Jillian Michaels?
I am planning to start tomorrow (take pictures to compare with after pics and measure chest, waist, hips and tights).
Anybody interested in doing this together feel free to befriend me. I am new to myfitnesspal, but highly motivated and ready to motivate whoever wants to be my fitnesspal. :-)

Replies

• nicolle159
    nicolle159 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I started a few days ago but it'll be nice to track with someone :)
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it again!!
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I did day 6 today. I didn't take measurements though :( Very motivated and open diary to friends. I like having friends with open diaries. I think it helps me find new foods instead of the same old stuff. Anyone with like goals can friend me! :)

Good luck with your challenge!!! The first set of cardio/strength is the toughest for me..once I am on to the 2nd and 3rd set I am happy!! lol
  • nora711
    nora711 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started today :). It would be awesome to do it together :)
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have the program, hand weights and mat - just have to get the courage to start (which includes the courage to take those measurements!)
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I can start Monday!
  • lindseym18
    Options
    I'll start tomorrow with you! Sending a friend request now :smile:
  • ChrissieP80
    ChrissieP80 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Highly recommend photos and measurements if you are starting 30DS. I have found the weight loss to be not dramatic but the loss of inches and strength to be quite dramatic. I very much regret now not having proper 'before' photos. Even if you keep them for yourself and not post them online, it is good to do because you will be able to see the results better.
  • educatyion
    educatyion Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • nichelle02
    Options
    I'm in! I'm currently on day 3.... Heading off to shred now.
  • Camellia10482
    Options
    I'm down! I jut put it in my Netflix queue! My fiance and I are both going to do it!
  • jgrode1984
    Options
    I'm down! Just finished level 1 day 4 today! Also took measurements when I started. Gonna try to take before photos tonight. Everyone here is welcome to add me as a friend :)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting this Friday (since that's when I get paid and can buy the DVD!) lol so that would be Feb 1st!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I have the program, hand weights and mat - just have to get the courage to start (which includes the courage to take those measurements!)

A month from now, you wish you would have started today. ... read that somewhere and thought ..how true... Procrastinators Unite!! lol
  • solenice
    Options
    I've heard great reviews about it. I'm in!
  • KJBeltran
    KJBeltran Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting this Friday (since that's when I get paid and can buy the DVD!) lol so that would be Feb 1st!

It's on youtube for free, if that is an option for you.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I have the dvd, weights, mat...I'm iffy on time. (I know, I know...sounds like an excuse) bumping just in case
  • i_am_kate
    Options
    I just finished day 3, level 1, but I'd love to have a few friends who are doing 30DS as well.
  • CaityClark1
    Options
    I am in! I was doing the Jillian Michael's video for a little while but fell off the wagon. It will be great to have some support and team encouragement!
  • neen6270
    neen6270 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!!!! I have read nothing but terrific things about her DVD so anxious to start and hopefully see results.