JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE LETS START

Options

Replies

• embracingmycurves
    embracingmycurves Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred as well. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • biosciencegal
    biosciencegal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am ready to do this!! I've tried on my own before and quit before level 3. I know group motivation will help me get through. Can't wait to see our successes! Starting it this evening. =)
  • debbiek75
    Options
    Feel free to add me I will do it too keep starting it but never finished it
  • Zaphyre13
    Zaphyre13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OK! I'm in too. Bought the DVDs a month ago and have been meaning to start. Day 1 for me on Monday. Thanks for reminder about measurements!
  • owls4eva
    owls4eva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd planned on starting it tomorrow and hopefully i won't fall off the wagon with group support :)
  • MandallynL
    MandallynL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in. I just got back on MFP and hope to find motivation and support to keep me on track to meet my goals!
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 today. I almost quit after the first set...but convinced myself to do "just one more minute" and ended up finishing. I'm so happy that I stuck with it.
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 today. I almost quit after the first set...but convinced myself to do "just one more minute" and ended up finishing. I'm so happy that I stuck with it.

The first set is the WORST!!! Once I hit the second abs set I am SOOOO happy...lol Just have to get through that first push ups and cardio set!
  • amber_j90
    amber_j90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! :D Let's do this!
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Want to start tomorrow. provided i can find my dvd again!
  • Dino924
    Dino924 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I recommend not doing 10 days straight of each workout. I would do workout 1 a few times, 2 a few times, then 3 a few times, and then alternate each workout. I just use heavier weights for workout one, or do it on days i'm a little tired since the cardio isn't as intense.

I tried to do it the way you're supposed to do and only made it to day day 21 or so, I got so bored with the workouts.
  • progers88
    progers88 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I just added you as a friend!
  • Dino924
    Dino924 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

The first set is the WORST!!! Once I hit the second abs set I am SOOOO happy...lol Just have to get through that first push ups and cardio set!

I love knowing after the second strength I'm halfway done! The second half always seems to go quicker!
  • panamakelly
    panamakelly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i don't have the video. I will use the one video i have. I will love to be part of your team
  • panamakelly
    panamakelly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will start tomorrow
  • barestitches
    barestitches Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start the 30 day challenge today along with the 6 week Shredder diet by Dr. Ian. Good luck to those starting today. And keep up the good work to those that already started.
  • kaylafsunshine
    kaylafsunshine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im starting it today! :)
  • vickiaf
    vickiaf Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 today. Took before pictures :sad: and will post results at the end. I am doing 5 days a week.

Feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • Sdmommyof3
    Options
    I would love to join :-)
  • Susan_in_CA
    Susan_in_CA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Anyone doing other exercises besides 30DS?