What do you refuse to take out of your diet?

Options

Replies

• rodafer
    rodafer Posts: 63
    Options
    creme brule coffee creamer. but I only do it 3 days a week.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I haven't taken anything out of my "diet" I have made life style changes that are reasonable and attainable, and I have lost 18 pounds since the beginning of December.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I didn't give up anything. O___O Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I just eat less of what I used to eat a lot of. That's all. And I try to move more and pick up heavy things. Besides that... Nothing changed. I suppose I don't drink cokes like I used to (my favorite being Dr. Pepper) but nothing is forbidden.
  • symonspatrick
    symonspatrick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Coffee, it gives me something to rotate with all the water and almost no calories.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, peanut butter. Oh ... and bacon .... Not together but ... yeah. I'm keeping both.

Why not together??
  • ShannaHeidelberg
    Options
    Alcohol.... I did go from bourbon and coke to gin and zero lime water, with an occasional shot of Cuervo! :drinker:
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    chocolate and homemade bread with my homemade blackberry jam. need both to survive :)
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Coffee with Coffeemate Sweet Italian Creamer... and not the fat free one. I use 3-4 TBS in each of my 2 large mugs of morning coffee... I will give up or cut way back on pasta, bread, ice cream etc, but don't mess with my morning coffee!!
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Caffeine...I love my coffee
    Alcohol, now its just in moderation
    Dessert...Now I just look for low calorie items like pudding or jello.
    Chocolate, I switched to dark choclate and eat only 1x a week a couple pieces.
  • dey99
    dey99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Beer
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Coffee, it gives me something to rotate with all the water and almost no calories.

Yeah, I probably take in more caffeine than I should (in the form of black coffee and diet Coke) but they're free calories and my eating habits are otherwise pretty healthy.
  • tallgirlshelley
    tallgirlshelley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Booze.
    Sorry Mom :flowerforyou:
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    No food is off limits. No food is BAD. The object is to learn moderation and stop making food a villan. Make up your mind to have a serving, log it, and work around it.
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    Pizza. I eat it less often, and look for lower calorie options, but I refuse to give it up completely.

this!!
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    chocolate!!! I eat it nearly every day. ftw
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I don't give up any food...but I do make more nutritious decisions most of the time. I refuse to give anything up altogether.
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    COFFEE!

I cut out all carbonated beverages, beer, ice cream, and sweets. But lord help me without coffee!!
  • HuwaydaS
    HuwaydaS Posts: 116
    Options
    Chocolate X-(
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!! When I do order it, I know it's going to be an indulgence, so I just enjoy it. I can only eat up to 4 pieces though, and I'm miserable by then (granted that's about 1,200 calories!). I'm not a big meat eater, so instead of ordering pepperoni, I've been ordering cheese only, or add a topping that's lower cal like green peppers or jalapenos. I also know when I'm going to order pizza, so I eat accordingly all day so I won't go over my calories, or I'll work out more, and actually dip into my exercise calories (which I only do on the weekends if I have to).
  • wmstormvet
    Options
    I have realized (after 42 years...duh!!) that I can't do without any of the stuff I really like. I have just found other ways to make them. Once I get where I want to be, I may have actual pizza or whatever but right now, I am creating lower fat, lower calorie ways to make things. Tons of websites out there to help with that too!!