What do you refuse to take out of your diet?

Options

Replies

• R0SALIE
    Options
    The only one thing that I refuse to substitute or cut out is the 1 tablespoon of heavy cream that I put in my coffee every morning. I know it's horrible but it's the one thing that just cannot be substituted for me. Love my morning coffee lol
  • kcallas88
    kcallas88 Posts: 192
    Options
    Blueberry toaster struddel :)
    Dark Chocolate covered acai berries

Obviously eat them in moderation...never have both of them in the same day...one or the other every day. and still loosing! You've gotta give yourself something to enjoy!!
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Two things - McDonalds and BBQ Ruffle Chips. We used to eat McDonalds approx 3 times week and now I have it once every other month. People keep telling me you won't want that stuff after a while but I still do, now I just control it, eat it much slower and enjoy every bite and when I am done I am done (oh, I also only get the medium size fry now instead of large sizing it).
    The other is BBQ Ruffles, used to eat chips 2-3 times a week now I maybe eat them once every two months. I try really hard not to eat them and wait until I absolutely must have them, then I have a bowl, enjoy it and move on!!!
  • ukkiosan
    ukkiosan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, hazelnut creamer, and chocolate-covered berries...that stuff is my crack.
  • prettykitty1963
    prettykitty1963 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    half and half in my coffee.........it's so smoooooooooth. YUM!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    wine, wine, wine.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Anything I like.
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, peanut butter. Oh ... and bacon .... Not together but ... yeah. I'm keeping both.

Why NOT together? I make some awesome (and healthy) peanut butter and bacon protein pancakes.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything. I simply track calories. One good idea though..."All things in moderation."

Good luck! :smile:

^^^^^^^^this for me also^^^^
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I refuse to give up the things I really like. Especially coffee.
  • LadyRoff
    LadyRoff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!!!!!!
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Occasionally a burger... usually a turkey burger, though... Sweet potato fries...

it's all about the frequency and amount... which I try to be moderate about.
  • bf43285
    bf43285 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, red wine and bad carbs. I compromised with dark chocolate, mixing red wine with sparkling water to make spritzers and dilute the wine, and eating whole wheat pasta and sweet potato fries.
  • Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Never gonna them up, never gonna let them down.
    Never gonna run around, or hurt them.
  • kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    condiments! ( ketchup, low fat mayo, salad cream, .... mango chutney - all just a small teaspoon dollop but got to have it ...:bigsmile:
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    CHOOOOCOOOOOLAAAAATTTTEEEE......thats about it
  • napson
    napson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • I'm a peanut butter fanatic too! I eat a pbj every day and sometimes also take a spoonful.
    I'll see you at the grocery store, and we'll do fisticuffs over the last jar of Skippy. :P
  • napson
    napson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, I am totally addicted to it. I try to eat the natural kind in moderation, but it is my weakness!
    I'm a peanut butter fanatic too! I eat a pbj every day and sometimes also take a spoonful.
  • itsmelynn15
    Options
    Flavored coffee creamers. I build my meals around it...lol. I have cut back to to 4 cups of coffee a day, one in the morning and one in the evening to relax me.