Things that p*ss you off.

Options

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Not being able to get hired for jobs because they are hiring 'friends' or 'buddies'. Since I don't have buddies or friends anywhere I'm screwed. I have more than enough qualification for any job I've applied for and have an impressive work history, but it doesnt matter because I'm not blowing the interviewer.

This is how the owner of my store hires people. 98% of the time they've quit or were fired for stealing. I hate it.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    It ticks me off that I work and have worked since I was 16 and I have paid into a system that I can't get help from when I desperatly need it for my kids. All the while, I'm still being taxed so that others can live off the system and do nothing with their lives......

My grandmother spent 15 years organizing fund raisers for The American Cancer foundation and then when her father got cancer, she couldn't get a penny from them. She quit contributing.

It's pretty bunk isn't it? Something is broken here.... I have never needed to use state benefits. I just got tossed into a bad situation and am trying to get back on my feet. But, I have a job and therefore don't qualify. I was shocked to find out that Aid to Dependant Children is a check given every month to the person needing assistance but only if you DO NOT have a job. What the?!?!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    people the are LOUD eaters! That **** is like nails on a chalk board!!

Oh i agree!! My husband could be eating pudding and still sound like he's chewing on screws! People who scrape their teeth on the fork when they eat drives me bonkers!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options

It's pretty bunk isn't it? Something is broken here.... I have never needed to use state benefits. I just got tossed into a bad situation and am trying to get back on my feet. But, I have a job and therefore don't qualify. I was shocked to find out that Aid to Dependant Children is a check given every month to the person needing assistance but only if you DO NOT have a job. What the?!?!

I became suddenly single in the very early 2000's. He left me with the house, my car, and three growing boys. I wasn't allowed any kind of aid when I was laid off two months after he moved out because my car was too new. (It was newer than 6 or 7 years old - I can't remember exactly which), but I didn't see any reason to sell the car and buy an older one that I would STILL have to make payments on.

Yes, it's broken.

Thank goodness for my mom.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    scuba diving in fiji hoes that forget that it took them 4 husbands to get to that lifestyle then wanna hate on other people for any reason at all.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    scuba diving in fiji hoes that forget that it took them 4 husbands to get to that lifestyle then wanna hate on other people for any reason at all.

Wait...What?

I am on husband #3 and I am nowhere NEAR that.

I am absolutely doing something wrong... That p*sses me off.
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    So damn hungry all the time! Grrrrrrrr.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Obamacare.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options

Wait...What?

I am on husband #3 and I am nowhere NEAR that.

I am absolutely doing something wrong... That p*sses me off.

That should anger you. Hawaii at least.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Obamacare.

Yeah. Making sure that kids with pre-existing conditions can't be denied healthcare pisses me the **** off too. Little *kitten* can just die and save the resources of those of us who aren;t damaged.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Obamacare.

Yeah. Making sure that kids with pre-existing conditions can't be denied healthcare pisses me the **** off too. Little *kitten* can just die and save the resources of those of us who aren;t damaged.

Thanks to Obamacare our 22 year old disabled son can get medical coverage under our plan instead of having to go on medical assistance. Oh boy obamacare sucks for the first poster now doesn't it? Guess he would rather pay for our sons medical coverage through medicaid then?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Obamacare.

OMG-RUN!.png
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Obamacare.
    tumblr_m8h4ewVUBI1rnn17q.gif
    Way to single-handedly kill a thread.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    People that don't know the difference between the 'Reply' and 'Quote' buttons on MFP...or people that can't put their reply in the right spot so you can't tell where the quote ends and their reply begins...

The fact the reply button doesn't quote pisses me off. I mean, I hit it to REPLY to the person who posted. If I just want to reply to the TOPIC, I'd hit the reply button on the bottom. Design flaw.
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Options
    OMG-RUN!.png
    Is that a sperm with Tourette's Syndrome?
  • badgerbabs
    badgerbabs Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good grief, if that's the only thing you have to ***** about, you're taking yourself way too seriously.
  • badgerbabs
    Options
    FAR worse!
  • badgerbabs
    Options
    Gawd yes...
  • badgerbabs
    Options
    A matter of degree, not kind. We're still a racist country.
  • beckystahnke
    beckystahnke Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Things that piss me off: Facebook.