What do you refuse to take out of your diet?

Options

Replies

• jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    French fries!

I just log the calories and keep it to one small a week!
  • LexThaSongbyrd
    LexThaSongbyrd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bacon.

It's a once a week treat, but I eat less of it now than I used to.

I'm down 93lbs and still eat bacon every day! :) i just use the lean center cut pork bacon-3 slices for 70 calories, 4 grams of fat, 0 carbs, 7 grams of protein, life doesn't get any better than that! LOL seriously
  • napson
    napson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a peanut butter fanatic too! I eat a pbj every day and sometimes also take a spoonful.
    I'll see you at the grocery store, and we'll do fisticuffs over the last jar of Skippy. :P

LOL!
  • kittpitt
    kittpitt Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything. I simply track calories. One good idea though..."All things in moderation."

Good luck! :smile:
    [/quotI

e]I totally agree, I am not ready to give up anything just learn portion control and track your calories in and calories out!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Chips!! they are my weakness. I just eat 1 serving now at a time instead of the whole bag. haha
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I WILL NOT give up anything, but I do think twice about it before I eat food that is not nutrient rich, or is really calorie dense. And if it's worth it to me, I eat it. Sometimes it will take me over my suggested limit, and that's ok for a still warm donut from the bakery down the street.
  • Wmmmt
    Wmmmt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Chardonnay wine, just can't give it up.
  • juditanne
    juditanne Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    beer.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    My Coffee and Coke Vanilla Zero ya I know aspertaine but I eat very healthy about 80 percent excersise very regulary and my vanilla zero is pretty much my last vice. Maybe someday but not today.
  • smpgetsfit
    smpgetsfit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cream(er) in my coffee and wine. Coffee is what makes mornings bearable--and what's coffee without creamer--and I drink a glass or two of wine (mostly red because I like it more and it also has health benefits) 3-4 times a week. I typically fit both of them into my daily goal and neither are negotiable. :tongue:
  • meganbook
    Options
    Beer. Huge craft beer fanatic. I try to stick to one *beer night* where I splurge on 3-4 bottles of the good stuff. I just make sure I exercise that day and eat well.
  • LJS0411
    LJS0411 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Cheese, potato chips, real salad dressing, and my almond joy coffee creamer.

Here's how I control my consumption:
    Cheese - cut the block into 1 oz portions and have it ready to pack in my daily lunchbag.
    Potato chips - meaure out the portion and put the bag away - I have recently discovered Terra Sweet Potato chips - oh my - so good!!!.
    Real salad dressing - mix it with a dallop of fat free sour cream, skim milk, or plain yogurt that doesn't alter the taste too mcuh.
    Almond joy coffee creamer - add a splash of skim milk and less creamer.
  • myturningpoint
    Options
    whipped cream, dark chocolate
  • JaziH
    JaziH Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream . I get a plain cone or when I go to Cold Stone get a kids or Like it size. Still alot of calories but it's too good to give up completely !
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Bread....it's so tough for me to not eat it. I try to limit it or go for low carb breads but that's just not working out for me.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    why do I read these in the afternoon argg

Old Chicago deep dish pizza =)
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    dark chocolate (>70%), tortilla chips (my all-time favourite junk food), alcohol, diet soda
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    Chocolate. I fit it in by making black bean brownies and eating them as little squares for dessert, warm with a small dollop of light vanilla ice cream. Works out to under 200 calories and I fit it in my eating plan.
  • UseToBeHot
    UseToBeHot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and pasta!
    I totally agree!
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!
    ANY, ALL doesn't matter - will NOT give it up!!!!!!:happy: