Poop

Options
so i haven't had a poop in days.... have a really bad feeling i may be constipated, any suggestion on how i can get things moving again?

Replies

• moxie1962
    moxie1962 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    A big bowl of oatmeal...the long cooking kind. Add rasins. Then have a big green salad for lunch or dinner.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    A tea by Traditional Medicinal called Smooth Move. Drink it today and you will have a smooth move in the morning.

The sell in in the tea isle at the grocery store.
  • ejay90
    ejay90 Posts: 42
    Options
    A big bowl of oatmeal...the long cooking kind. Add rasins. Then have a big green salad for lunch or dinner.

I have oatmeal with raisins in the morning every morning and nothing :(
  • ejay90
    Options
    A tea by Traditional Medicinal called Smooth Move. Drink it today and you will have a smooth move in the morning.

The sell in in the tea isle at the grocery store.

ill have to keep an eye out for that!
  • Teri0329
    Options
    Are you drinking lots of water? That does wonders for keeping you regular.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    not drinking enough water is a common cause of this. a lack of healthy fat in the diet can cause this too. fibre helps, but too much of the wrong kind can make it worse. eat fruit rather than bran flakes
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    bowl of prunes
    or maybe a bowl of all bran
  • ejay90
    Options
    Are you drinking lots of water? That does wonders for keeping you regular.

I drink like 6 tones of water, always have a glass or bottle beside me!!
  • ejay90
    Options
    not drinking enough water is a common cause of this. a lack of healthy fat in the diet can cause this too. fibre helps, but too much of the wrong kind can make it worse. eat fruit rather than bran flakes

I drink a hell of a lot of water due to the fact it helps prevent boredom eating or snacking too much. I thought it could have been the fat so started using a little butter again but hasnt seemed to help. I eat a lot of fruit and veg... may give prunes a go
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I was just at my Dr yesterday and she said either Miralax until you go OR drink lots of water, eat lots of fiber, or take a fiber supplement.
  • 5auce
    5auce Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    A bowl of original Fiber One does the trick.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    you need more fiber and lots of green veggies and drink large amounts of water; if all else fails try a laxative.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Drink a jug of prune juice along with some spicy hot wings. That should clear things out quickly...
  • jessjoye
    jessjoye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Try the "Dieter's Tea" or "Colon Cleanse Pills" both work wonders for me when I am having issues! Dieter's Tea at the grocery store and Colon Cleanse pills at some grocery stores but definintely at a health food store like GNC.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Drink a jug of prune juice along with some spicy hot wings. That should clear things out quickly...

Quickly? That would turn her behind into a fire breathing dragon!
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have to take a daily fiber supplement even with drinking tons of water and healthy eating.
  • ejay90
    Options
    This made my day!!!
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    Options
    Dudebrah, like when I can't poop I just squirt some lubricant up there yahnah like get it all out n stuff
    Oh my.
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    <-- Green juice.
  • ejay90
    Options

Quickly? That would turn her behind into a fire breathing dragon!

Think If i tried this, i may need to put some loo roll in the freezer before hand