Progress pictures - 65 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference.

I can also see you aren't smiling in your progress pic - your sice is so bright and beautiful in the first set - keep smiling!! :)

And don't forget a picture isn't the only measure of the weight you've lost. I imagine you have way more endurance now, can get up off the couch easier, don't lose your breath going up stairs as fast, etc, etc ETC. Those alone should make you smile. :)
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I can see change! So proud of your accomplishment. Keep going....you will conquer this!:wink:
  • GloMash710
    GloMash710 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job! I see a reduction all over especially those side pics! Grrrrrrrreat job! Yay you!!!!!!!!!
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look a lot smaller, plough on
  • blueyezfem
    blueyezfem Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look great what a change in your face and arms.... keep going we can do this :smile: you Rock!!!!!!
  • vincehyman
    Options
    outstanding
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I can easily see how much weight you have lost. You arms are smaller and your belly and butt are smaller too. Keep up the good work.

Hugs
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! It has got to feel good to see some results. I didn't read all the posts, but am wondering, how you are achieving these results - just diet or are you exercising and if so, what kind of exercises? Keep up the good work!
  • ladyfingers73
    ladyfingers73 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good for you, what an accomplishment!
  • jsmustang
    jsmustang Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's posts like your that givs me the strength to carry on.
  • kmmpink
    kmmpink Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats, your doing so well! I can totally see a difference, Keep up the hard work!
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    absolutely can see it all over... especially in your arms!!!

keep up the great work, you've already made the hardest decision - to commit yourself to a healthy life! go you!
  • DuskMoth
    Options
    Absolutely outstanding! You can really appreciate the loss, you're doing great! You are an inspiration! Keep it up (:
  • ourglasswalls
    ourglasswalls Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. I mostly notice the difference if your arms and legs. :) Keep it up! 65 lbs is something to be proud about.
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    WHOOTY WHOOT!!!! You go girl! Thats awesome! And remember we are alllll our own worst critic and the last to "see" changes most of the time- so though you might now see them if you are exercising and eating better- changes are happening and in time you will see all kinds of changes:flowerforyou: !!! GOOD FOR YOU! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. Keep up the good work!!
  • MirjaH79
    Options
    I see that you have lost a lot from your upper body, not just arms but upper back, neck and face as well! Great job, keep up the effort! :happy:
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    You can see a big difference in your arms and face. Well done. :happy:

Remember one day at a time.
  • SaraLily85
    SaraLily85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! I'm so very happy for you. You must feel so good about yourself, as you should! Keep up the hard work, its all worth it in the end! You truly are an inspiration! There is so much more I could say, but you get the jist! Smile. :happy:
  • becomingtherealme
    Options
    You're doing great! Just imagine how big a difference the next 70 will make :) You'll look like a new woman. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!