Does anyone Zumba and what are your results?

Options
123457»

Replies

• julzmm
    julzmm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ive started doing the Zumba Sculpt and Tone DVD and although i have real trouble getting feet bum and arms all going at the same time, i think its great! Just remember what they say - everyone does it different! :-):blushing:
  • mammyal
    mammyal Posts: 1
    Options
    ive been doing zumba 4 times a week since mid jan, along with legs bums and tums 3 times a week, circuits once a week and now pilates too, and im not losing any weight. any advice on which dvds to use at home. im gutted at my poor results
  • hsm2hot
    Options
    I had the same problem but now I'm getting a lot better and my 5yr old cheers me on :)
  • hsm2hot
    Options
    ive been doing zumba 4 times a week since mid jan, along with legs bums and tums 3 times a week, circuits once a week and now pilates too, and im not losing any weight. any advice on which dvds to use at home. im gutted at my poor results

It may be that your fat is turning to muscle which weighs more than fat. Keep going it will kick in soon....Good luck
  • whippymay
    Options
    I have been doing zumba for a couple weeks now and LOVE IT!!!! I have pandora on my phone and found zumba music. I play it when I clean my house or just want to get in a better mood. I love it so much I joined a class and also do zumba core on my kinect 360. This game is amazing much better than the first zumba DVD I would highly recommend it. Remember have FUN in your workout:)
  • bettermistakes87
    bettermistakes87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This seems as good of a place to ask as any. I'm a terrible dancer, I have no coordination, but I want to shake up my exercise routine---do you think I could do Zumba without dire physical harm to self or others?
  • bodyafterbaby4
    bodyafterbaby4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I go on Tuesday nights from 8-9PM (perfect time slot with my crazy work schedule) and it is super fun! Would go more but the instructor only comes to my town one time per week for now.
  • Burrjess
    Burrjess Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This seems as good of a place to ask as any. I'm a terrible dancer, I have no coordination, but I want to shake up my exercise routine---do you think I could do Zumba without dire physical harm to self or others?

I look like a piece of spaghetti when I do Zumba, I have no idea what my body is actually doing compared to what the instructor is doing, but I have a BLAST! At first I wasn't sure I would like it because I've never been a dancer but now I boogie in my apartment and have gained a lot of confidence. You shouldn't do too much harm to yourself, but watch your feet, I think the worst you can do is trip yourself or twist an ankle if you get a little crazy. :o)

Have fun!