Progress pictures - 65 lbs lost

12345679»

Replies

• rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    I can see a big difference in your face, thighs, tummy, bum... everywhere! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK :D it is paying off! You are an inspiration!!
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    I see a huge difference in your arms and some in your face. You are doing amazing. Great job on keeping it up!
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    awesome progress! Keep it up and you will get there.
  • Well done awesome progress. Can really see the difference if your photos. You should be so proud of your self your doing great
  • taz343
    taz343 Posts: 14
    I see the biggest difference in your arms, also you bum. Keep up the great work!!! Feel free to add me for a friend to help on the journey. :happy:
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Keep it up!
  • yayagirl2
    yayagirl2 Posts: 21 Member
    You are shrinking and it shows both in person and on the scale...keep going...don't stop!
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • mommyof3j
    mommyof3j Posts: 26 Member
    You can see it in your face and it looks like you've lost inches off of your stomach and rear end. Congrats!

Awesome job keep up the good work.
  • cedebrooks
    cedebrooks Posts: 41 Member
    Your arms and legs are definitely showing some changes! Keep up the good work, I know it's hard, but it'll be worth it!:happy:
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    72 lbs...just think about if this pace keep up what you'll look like in 6 months!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!