• GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    you all are inspiring! Great work =)
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Heres my pics

185 pounds lost - started at over 380 pounds now 196 pounds :)

Before:

1704image2.png
    1704image1.gif

After:

progresscollage.jpg

progress2811front.gif

upperbody.gif
  • ethieman
    ethieman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You all are amazing!! It's hard for me to imagine myself as thin, seeing all of the transformations is a huge inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • teresacc26
    teresacc26 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Im glad this Thread could Still inspire so many people...Everyone looks amazing.Thanks or posting

Feel Free to add me anyone..OP
  • Christy175
    Christy175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just went through every page of this thread and you guys are my heros!!!! Thanks for sharing. I hope I get to join you in success one day!!! Please add me if you like I would love friends who can give advice, encouragement, or journey together losing over 100 lbs. :smile:

Christy
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Started at 260lbs...down to 195lbs

Starting out
    xnhgdt.jpg

vn0div.jpg
  • aclar44
    Options
    I don't have any pics showing any difference yet... but I started at 288 lbs the beginning of October and this morning I weighed in at 261. It's a slow process and I'm sure it'll get harder as it goes on, right now I am losing about 3 pounds a week just by counting calories and doing very minimal exercise.

It would be nice to have a few more friends who have similar starting weights or are in a similar place in their weight loss goals. So if anyone would like to be friends, I can always use a little more motivation (and I'd give it back in return of course!)
  • rmcdonald1982
    Options
    Add me as a friend. I started at 288 and I'm down to 193. I have pics on my profile. So add me and I'll accept. It's hard at first and is discouraging but once you see progress it's soooo worth it!
  • lolaviex
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing! Everyone is very inspiring. I jointed MFP a few months ago, but I haven't been very active until now. My highest weight was 310. I last weight in a few weeks ago at 304 and I'm not exactly sure where I'm at now. I'm finally learning to take it one day at a time. I'm an apple shape with a large abdomen. I'm afraid that it will NEVER shrink to a normal size and that I'll need surgery to remove lose skin. Does anyone have experience with that?
  • kazzsjourney
    Options
    I started at 173.1 kilos (380 pounds) and am now 91.5 kilos (201 pounds). I started on this journey in august 2006 and it has taken a long time and i still wanna lose about another 24 kilos(approx 50 pounds) but thats okay as no matter what I am still healthier every day. Try to stay positive and take it day by day. I did keep a journal from April 2006 to now feel free to have a look at it at http://kazzsjourney.blogspot.com. Here are my pics
    Before :
    1704image2.png
    1704image1.gif

Current:

karyn0511.jpg
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    this is me at 304 with my 16 yr. old

MiriahandrobinARcave.jpg

and this is me today 99 lbs. lighter

DSCN3777.jpg

hope this helps :bigsmile:

by the way I have a problem resizing!
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    OMG Amazing! KAZZSJOURNEY
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I started out at 337 and am trying to get back on track! This thread has been so inspirational. I can't wait to someday post my own photos here!

I'm happy to have some new friends too so please feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I started at 255lb and am now 202lb :)

2wej6gh.jpg
    Side on (pic on right was taken at 205lb)

Front on
    29moqy1.jpg

20qic7l.jpg
  • bethf1977
    Options
    I started at 272 and joined mfp at 268 so far i am down to 230. No pics sorry, but i would love some friends with close to the same amount to lose.
  • kazzsjourney
    Options
    OMG Amazing! KAZZSJOURNEY

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    So many inspiring people on this thread, I just reviewed it for motivation. Thank you for posting, I know the anxiety that goes with posting the old pics. What you have all accomplished makes it seem possible for the rest of us.
  • SKBrown76
    SKBrown76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started at 317 a year ago, lost about 10 and found MFP and am down a total of 54 now. It has been slow and discouraging at times but stick with it, you didn't put it on over night and you aren't going to lose it over night either.
  • krazemags
    Options
    I've started at my highest weight of 288lbs. Today marked my 35th day with MFP and I am down to 272lbs. I don't have any afters cause essentially I look the same. Pics are on my page :)
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My highest was 292 in October/November this year. I started my weight loss Jan 1 at 283. Now I'm at 259. My profile picture is a comparison.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!