What Do WOMEN want for Valentines Day?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    laugh my *kitten* off!!!!!
    this is our first VD together.
    I always read 'VD' as 'venereal disease.' Gross.

http://www.fat-pie.com/love.htm
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    We want attention and to feel special. If you put some thought into something it makes us feel even better.
    Make sure you tell her something like why you luv her so much ;)
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    For you to put the damn toilet seat down. I mean, seriously, how many times does she have to tell you?
    ^^^^This^^^^ Although that is something I'd like every day of the year and not just Valentine's. Since I live with 5 guys (hubby and 4 sons), trust me when I say this is a biggie.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    95842298290102553_8U9QC4WV_f.jpg
    [/quote]

And this! Definitely this!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Flowers. I know that's not new and exciting and i know it sucks that the damned stores raise the prices around valentines, but if you're ever gonna buy them that's the time! Then homemade dinner and cuddles
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in Valentines, I think it is dumb. I do not expect nor want anything.

Flowers are WAY overpriced on Valentines.

My husband sometimes will buy the funniest/rudest card he can find and that always makes me laugh, but your wife may not appreciate those types of cards!
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Me, personally? Tickets to a pens game(Done) and maybe 1 flower.

fixed it for you

not nice.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    They want a new vacuum and pink pots and pans

Totally joking here... I have something amazing for mine

My vacuum SUCKS, so this would be appreciated. He, of course, has a central vac system in HIS house because he's a neat freak like that.

For ladies having trouble: Make him a really unique dinner. I made my guy linguini with clam sauce last weekend at my place and got all dressed up sexy/fancy for him, and he loved it. Seriously, just look good and feed him something new. It's surprisingly easy. ;)
  • slipandsink
    slipandsink Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just being with my BF would be enough.

This is the third VD that we've been apart. **** long distance relationships.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

fixed it for you

not nice.

:flowerforyou:
  • maritzarazo
    Options
    I would love to come home to a clean house. Kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, floors all nice and clean. Fresh flowers on bedroom dresser and chocolate coverred strawberrys. Recipe for a hot lovers night ;)
  • MBNagel74
    MBNagel74 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Valentine's Day? Don't celebrate that, but St. Patrick's Day on the other hand...

Seriously though, maybe some wine and a night of hot, wild, mind-blowing sex. But, I guess that's just wanted everyday... LOL
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options

fixed it for you

not nice.

:flowerforyou:
    TOO late, now I'm sad :frown:
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Favorite wine, favorite flowers would be nice. We have to host an open mic night that night so not sure what we'll do. Last year we made a huge blanket fort, made nice dinner and watched a movie. 'twas nice!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy with a really sweet card and a nice home cooked dinner. I don't ask for much! I'll put the phone away and not play on MFP! Lol... Put a movie on and just enjoy spending time with each other x
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I love gifts that show he's been paying attention to what I like/enjoy!

For example, my husband noticed me admiring a piece of art in a gallery we visited on a weekend trip last October. He secretly wrote down the artist's name, contacted her and bought me the piece I liked for Christmas. It was a total surprise and it told me that he is always thinking about me - even two months before the gift was given.

My husband knows that I don't like jewelry or getting dressed up, so he's much more likely to buy me hiking boots or a new piece of camera gear, because those are my interests. Even though they're not classic/typical Valentine's gifts - like flowers, and candy - they're more 'me'.

So - think about what she likes and what her interests are. Bonus if it's something she wants, but would never splurge to buy it for herself. :smile:
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Someone to do all the laundry, dishes, and dust the house without complaining or being paid. :D
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    lmaof
    Me, personally? Tickets to a penis game(Done) and maybe 1 flower.

fixed it for you
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Handy tip: tell her you got her something already and that she'll like it a great deal, then make her guess what you got her. What she lists is the answer to your question.

DANG...this is friggin genius!!! :flowerforyou:
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    They want to be left dafuq alone