• PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hairy boobs FTW!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I LOVE me some manly hairy men.
    I don't know what it is, to me it just screams "I can chop down a tree with my bare hands and haul it all the way to Nebraska". Chest and tummy hair is *definitely* a turn-on for me (to the point where I'm not really attracted to hairless dudes, or guys who shave their chest hair off. Travesty).
    :blushing:
  • Cynclancurrie
    Options
    Seriously?

Hairy, hair, bald, glasses, pecs, hanging belly...such are not what real men are made of. A great and kind personality, lots of interests, kindness (did I already say that :smile: ), paying attention to you, and ready to be in a relationship where the two of you really communicate and support each other totally. That's a man I can be proud to know.

And, for a less serious comment, hairy men are fine. What I find sexy is guys who look into your eyes and then smile.
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    And who cares? I don't want a man who's taking more time than me in the bathroom (to get ready, you know what I mean!) if it grows, let it.

@00Sarah. A woman after my own heart!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    raise your hand if you hate having to shave body hair (other than facial, and the periodic manscape)

30271570_6124.jpg
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    2-Funny-Batman-Chest-Hair-Bat-Logo.jpg

Darn it, Dino! I can't unsee this!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdclrbf11m1reeplto1_500.jpg

Personally, I find this disgusting. I know A LOT of women like this, but my first reaction is to wince and roll my eyes.

Perhaps one should look in the mirror before calling another human being disgusting. Not attacking, but encouraging a little self reflection.

Now that's an awesome look!
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I like hairy legs and a smooooth chest on a man.
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    generally for me know but then again my ex....first love and............... he was a hairy beast it didnt bother me cause i loved him, depends i guess on the male and female that are in play lol
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options

You. Are. Awesome.

I guess it's the geek in me, but you are hot!
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options

Duuuuuuude!!!!! That rocks!!!!!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I like a hairy chest... Its sexy. I want to lay against it and run my fingers from his neck down through that soft patch of hair and... well I better keep the rest to myself.