JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE LETS START

Options

Replies

• nataliecarter28
    nataliecarter28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10, first day of level 2. I hate level 2. I know its supposed to be harder but it seems mainly focused on shoulders. hm, maybe Ill start liking it after a few days.
    I've lost 4 pounds already though!
  • ChristineLondon
    ChristineLondon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love level 2 of the 30 day shred, it's by far the toughest of them all (inc level 3).
  • tuyen58
    tuyen58 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started day 1 of 30DS! I love it. Wow, she gave me a workout...Cheers for the group! Good luck

Day 1
    Starting weight:126
  • neessaahh
    Options
    started the 30 day shred today !! boy was it a wake up call, im too excited ! is anyone else !! ??:laugh:
  • neessaahh
    Options
    hey question what exactly do you do after you finish a workout >?
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    D4L1 done. I had to skip Day 4 for two days because there's something clicking at my right elbow when I bend it. But yesterday, it seems fine so I just pulled my game face on and finished Day 4,.

I was not able to do the cardio for straight 30 seconds. I have to gasp for air for a few seconds. Next time I'll hit the elliptical after the Shred and not the other way around. My shoulders are not too sore anymore. We can do these ladies.
  • angela74833
    angela74833 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How long are you suppose to stay on each level. I am on my first day but was wondering how long i am suppose to stay on each level.
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    How long are you suppose to stay on each level. I am on my first day but was wondering how long i am suppose to stay on each level.

10 days per level. The video has 3 levels. 10 days x 3 Levels = 30 Day Shred
  • slimtoneneetz
    slimtoneneetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Im on day 18. First time I m sticking to a routine. have tsken measurements. i already can see a lot of change in my body. Anyone wants support can add me as ur friend :-)
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Around day 5 you will feel much better...
  • hanmich24
    hanmich24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight. I've attempted it many times but never did the full 30 days! My colleague has said it's excellent and knows someone who dropped 2 dress sizes!! :smile:
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Today is D3L1 for me....I watched the video before doing it for the first time and I thought I can't believe all these people are getting such great results it looks so easy......ummm....it is kicking my butt!
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    Tonight is my final night on level one. I can tell a diffrence in my endurance :happy: . Looking forward to starting level two!!
  • mitatailor
    mitatailor Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I wil start monday. I'm in!!!
  • darlin8
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 Week 1 :)
  • darlin8
    Options
    Question.. when you enter this into your diary are you entering 20mins or 27.....
  • ticmike
    ticmike Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!!
    Also checkout Shaun T's insanity, those workouts are brutal.

Just remember, you can all do it, never give up!!
  • tamerita48
    tamerita48 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    add me please
  • Tinman42
    Tinman42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Got the DVD around 8 mos ago but have yet to try it - I'm in!!
  • vdburden
    Options
    I've got the Jillian Michael's BodyRevolution program and I started it in January, lasted about 2 weeks and then quit. It's tough with nobody to work out with. I don't have the Shred program, but I'll certainly start on Monday with the Body Revolution program. It's a great program, but when you have a lot to lose, you just need to take it slow and do as much as you can. Pause the CD if you have to, then start again after you get your breath, but I promise you it's worth it. I felt soooo good after the 1st week. Can't wait to start again with you guys!

Vicki