Options

Replies

• MsipiGRITS
    MsipiGRITS Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sweet wife!! I don't really cook much so you have it made!! LOL
  • Goldie_13
    Options
    That lookds delish! I see no problem with the meal but for breakfast it does seem heavy...maybe next time tell her to save it for lunch. She's a great wife to even make you that so be thankful & it's not like she made you a huge stack of pancakes with lots of syrup & butter....you've got a keeper! :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i like your wife, she is a good woman.
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    dry toast with fat free butter oh and a diet coke ;)
  • cw822
    cw822 Posts: 107
    Options
    agreed...make your own breakfast if you want something "healthier"....in addition, steak & avocado is not a particularly unhealthy breakfast...skip the mashers though...especially if made w/milk & butter.
  • kodom_123
    kodom_123 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Drool… I want some!

Protein, healthy fat, looks good to me! (And a bit of starchy potatoes probably aren't too bad).

Bahahahhahahaha...aparently I should read most posts before making my assumpsions :P hahahaha...anywho ;)

"ummm THIS! Most guys working on making hunky muscles would looove to have what you just had for breakfast! Men can eat more than ladies and yuuum all that protein! My Husband would kill for a breaky like that hahaha!"
  • Vmax1992
    Vmax1992 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    thumbs up....I always make my own breakfast, lunch and some of my dinners
  • MsipiGRITS
    Options
    why is she serving you dinner for breakfast? backwards logic?

Yes! I'm hoping for waffles for dinner. Lot's of whipped cream and syrup too.

Eat the waffles and reserve the whipped cream and syrup for when you thank her.

Wanting to reply to this but want to be good.... but.... This^ sounds like a GREAT thank you! LOL :oD
  • MsipiGRITS
    Options
    Eat it. Then have sex with her.

make sure you don't mix those two up..

wait-a-minute... OO, on second thought, switch them up!!!

Wanting to reply to this so badly but trying to be good... LOL Either option is a GOOD idea IMO... hehehe
  • bravesgirl981
    bravesgirl981 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I read an article some years back, where this couple would eat dinner in the morning because it was the heaviest meal of the day. Lunch and actual dinner time, their meals would get lighter and lighter. Maybe she is doing the same thing. The food looks good by the way.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    wabbits_zps044f9ffe.jpg

Shhhhhh!!!

elmer-fudd-kill-da-wabbit-o.gif
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    Nothing wrong with steak and an avocado..just skip the taters... I know people that eat dinner for breakfast and make their last meal the smallest... When she cooks you breakfast like that, just eat cereal for dinner! I'd say you're a lucky man!!
  • PJP19
    PJP19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You have a protein and avacado is awesome for you! And.... you are eating well....eat like a king for breakfast, a prince for lunch and a commoner for dinner. So hats off to your wife!!!!
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Replace the meat with a big chicken breast and replace the mashed tatters with sweet potato and you can add some cinnamon or nutmeg to it. If you want them mashed, you could use the avocado and mash them into the sweet potato with unsweetened almond milk.

Egg white oatmeal with natural peanut butter, cinnamon and fruit is a good and filling breakfast.
  • AmesMc1972
    AmesMc1972 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just have one question. What time is dinner?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Wanting to reply to this so badly but trying to be good... LOL Either option is a GOOD idea IMO... hehehe

Me thinks the lady doth spend too much time trying to be good . . .
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Me thinks the lady doth spend too much time trying to be good . . .

6f23e55ab4945488812f879241d756f4.gif
  • aymejia
    Options
    I Love meat, i would eat the meat and avocado... and just deduct from your calorie intake not a mashed potato fun.. it look yummy
  • aymejia
    Options
    jejejeje u guys are bad....
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    As I always say...There is no BAD food. All things in moderation. Be sure to thank your wife.