Have you eaten anything lately that u Regret???!?!?!?!??!

Options

Replies

• milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I decided to throw in the towel and order myself a Shamrock Shake at McD's (I have a weakness for anything mint), took two sips and crashed, shaking, sweaty, dizzy and sick to my stomach, I felt like crap for the rest of the day. I need to stick to protein shakes LOL
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    HAHA! ummm yeah! Just ate 3 chili rellenos smothered with green chili and sour cream! and two cinnamon rolls for dessert! Damn I was doing so good! But it may have been worth it! Soooooo good!

Sounds like you enjoyed it!!! GOOD FOR YOU thegh. I didnt enjoy my food though. booooo
  • evemarie1103
    Options
    BIG eggplant parm pita with extra provolone and ricotta cheese .. it was so good though! :(
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    An absolutely divine and rich piece of chocolate cake last night... I don't know what it was exactly, but I logged it as "sinful chocolate cake" (it was in the database and it tasted awfully sinful).... I hope it wasn't more than the 400 calories that I logged it as... surprisingly it didn't make me go too much over my calorie goal... but still.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Old El Paso Salsa, fit in my calories but super high sodium :( Wish I made my salsa from scratch instead would have been much better.
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    Should have stopped at 2 pieces of stuffed crust meatlovers pizza almost 2 weeks ago... I regretted the 3rd piece, but hey, it used to be 4 or 5!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing! If I eat or drink something that's high in Calories or what ever, I just plan a good cardio or weight session to burn it off. Life's too short for regrets!

f1_zpsba8e5fac.gif
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Pint of pumpkin cheesecake ice cream at night, after having a pretty "good" food day.

BEN & JERRY - if i ever see either one of y'all fat mufukkas in the street, it's ON!
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    2 1/2 giant chocolate chip cookies at work last night. But man, it was my 6th night in a row and I was stress eating. ....:sad: but I regretted it afterward...
  • fmaninchedda
    Options
    3 chocolate muffins in 2 days, feelsbad!
  • ptbodacious
    ptbodacious Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Liver and onions for lunch - hadn't had that for (seriously) 36 years - sounded good. Not so much...
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    It's more what I drank than what I ate. Saturday was the drunkest I've ever been, I don't even know what happened (or remember exactly what I drank) . Massive hangover. Hell, it's Thursday and I'm only now beginning to feel like myself again. Lesson well learned.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Should have stopped at 2 pieces of stuffed crust meatlovers pizza almost 2 weeks ago... I regretted the 3rd piece, but hey, it used to be 4 or 5!

Thats a good way of looking at it babycakes!
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    3 peanut butter girl scout cookies about 15 minutes ago!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing, unless it tastes bad, and then it makes me sad because I could have eaten something yummy.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • DJStewie
    DJStewie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Reese Peanut Butter Cup...... It was soooo deliciously regretful
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    It's more what I drank than what I ate. Saturday was the drunkest I've ever been, I don't even know what happened (or remember exactly what I drank) . Massive hangover. Hell, it's Thursday and I'm only now beginning to feel like myself again. Lesson well learned.

Oh hell yeah!! Rockstar style!!!:devil:
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    a vegetable... don't worry, she consented.
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Banana pudding Super Bowl Sunday. I ate way too much and felt sick afterwards!