Have you eaten anything lately that u Regret???!?!?!?!??!

Options

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Whole pack of St Augur blue cheese. Which i absolutely adore

Dont regret that...............sounds like you really enjoyed it
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    yeah i stuck a teaspoon of skippy peanut butter into my chocolate slim fast to make it taste like a chocolate peanut butter shake but all it did was diminish the chocolate flavor. waste of 32 cals...:brokenheart:
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I'm eying the candy jar right now.... not gonna do it.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    in the last 24 hours I have eaten numerous delicious things, including a bagel with cream cheese, a footlong subway sandwich, chips, a peanut butter sandwich, and spaghetti (twice!).

8U5Owqs.gif

Course, I'm loading up for a race.
  • scha4r
    scha4r Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Rice Krispy treats I just made. I don't know why I even make desserts... It seems like I end up eating them all in one sitting!
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I regret not eating chocolate pop tarts today.
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am pre-regretting tonight's dinner. My husband wants to go out for a "real burger" instead of turkey burgers. That means we'll probably end up at Five Guys or Red Robin.

*sigh* I was doing so well today, too.
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I had McDonald's for breakfast AND lunch today because I was too lazy to eat breakfast at home and pack my lunch. :ohwell:
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sketchy Baklava....mmmmm.....
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    3 of those bad boys http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pączki together over 900kcal...........
    I burned most of that back, but oh god, was so not worth it just for taste.
    Frick tradition next year -.-
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I had one fabulous chocolate chip cookie last night.....homemade Nestle Toll House Recipe. YUMM!!!!!!! Only regret is I didn't have two. LOL
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I never regret anything I eat.... only when I eat something in a portion size meant for 3 (or 4) people. Yesterday I ate one of those little single serving Ben & Jerry's ice creams. It was 230 calories of bliss that I don't regret for even a second. One of the reasons I've been so successful is that I never say "NEVER" to any particular food. I just truly watch portions and fit it in with my caloric intake for the day.
  • Sleepynita
    Options
    I just ate 15 prawns, I had no idea sodium was so high in those buggers until I logged it. GAH!
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in regret...I believe in owning up to the decisions we make, whether good or bad and then moving on....I had a chocolate bar the other night....although it wasn't a good choice to make, it tasted fantastic so I have no regret that I gave myself a moment of happiness when I am trying so hard to reverse a lot of bad decisions....I enjoyed every bit of the bad food I ate that got me to this weight...not saying it was smart to shove copious amounts of potato chips and cheesecake into my piehole, but life is short and sometimes we have to make a few bad decisions to figure out how to be happy AND healthy :)
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I'd like to regret eating a giant Toblerone - (if I had one <pout>)
  • rustyguy
    rustyguy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Karr's Sweet & Salty trail mix and a couple of Nutter Butters.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Bread and too much Pasta today in the same day. Been working my butt off to try to work it off but it sounded so good this morning. :)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I'm eying the candy jar right now.... not gonna do it.

DO IT!!!!!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I had some popcorn with movie theater butter earlier. Not too bad but I still regret it. I could have definitely chosen a healthier snack!
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Superbowl buffalo chicken dip.... It made me really gassy.. so it really wasnt me that was regretting it... it was my husband.. poor guy..