Friends dropping quickly!!

Options
It seems like a lot of my friends are dropping off the side of MFP lately! I guess their New Years resolutions are over?! Would love new and encourging friends who are on daily!!

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    well that sucks, i am on EVERY DAY, anyone can add me!
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Same thing here!!! I am on everyday with open diary!
  • mychellelynne
    mychellelynne Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday. I am a little OCD with it.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday. I blame my new kindle, lets me access MFP from everywhere so I'm constantly checking the food database, looking at success stories, and trying to make new friends. I really feel like connecting people is part of what makes MFP so great.
  • Candylips70
    Options
    I have had the same problem lately, and I keep having to delete more and more no shows from my list. I am on every single day, so feel free to add me if you need any extra support :flowerforyou:
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I log daily, good and bad. :)
  • loubylou3
    Options
    IM ON EVERY DAY ADD ME X
  • jmcveigh12345
    Options
    I am new to MFP and promise to be on it daily :)! You can add me and i will motivate and support you, as i hope people do with me :) xx
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday...this is not a fad or a quick decision its a life change! I refuse to let blubber rule my life! I want to fit into a wedding dress one day! Feel free to add me plz
  • skinnyforhi
    skinnyforhi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I log every day--rarely I will skip a day, but I think it happens once a month or less. Feel free to add me.
  • hilldiggity
    hilldiggity Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Today is my 25th day according to MFP, and I don't plan on stopping. Feel free to add me!
  • colgosling
    colgosling Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I fell off last year but am back on now - every day :)

Happy to offer and accept encouragement
  • lifesigns64
    Options
    I'm on every day, feel free to add me, Lifesigns64. I have 3 dozen friends or so, but my best cheerleading squad is about 4 people who encourage me, and its great to have their support, and to give them support and encouragement!!!!!
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am on daily (at least Monday thru Friday) .... usually just luking in the formums and looking at success stories. :) I could always use new friends for motivation & support. Feel free to add me, if you like!
  • Mortaldesiree
    Options
    I log in every day just to stay motivated. Even though I sometimes fail, i get back on the horse.
    I don't believe in New Years resolutions. Those things never work. I believe in just going for it and bringing it.
    I guess you could say a p90x motive.

:3
    Feel free to add me.
  • butterbean4283
    butterbean4283 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am on here a lot as well! I love the motivation I am receiving! People on here are now my friends :)
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day. Faithful!!!!
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Oh yes.. the dreaded New Years Resolution. I started in December just so I could avoid calling my efforts a NYR. I'm here everyday and I refuse to be denied! Add me if you feel the same!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm on here all the time lol, feel free to add me :happy: xx
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    On several times a day with an open diary-- I don't always complete it, but it's open nonetheless. Anyone can request me; I'll accept. :-)