Do guys like hairy legs???

Options

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I understand why some women of color don't shave (even a small nick will leave a scar), but surely they can wax!
    You're kiddin', right? Have you ever waxed? Do you have any idea what it feels like? It hurts like hell, especially if your leg has been operated and the nerves (= feel) are not normal...
    I couldn't wax even before the surgery!

I don't wax them myself, but I've had them waxed. I was just saying that some people can't shave, but there are other ways of removing black, wiry, pubic-looking hairs from your legs.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I understand why some women of color don't shave (even a small nick will leave a scar), but surely they can wax!
    You're kiddin', right? Have you ever waxed? Do you have any idea what it feels like? It hurts like hell, especially if your leg has been operated and the nerves (= feel) are not normal...

I don't wax them myself, but I've had them waxed. I was just saying that some people can't shave, but there are other ways of removing black, wiry, pubic-looking hairs from your legs.
    Now, are you saying that women of color has "black, wiry, pubic-looking hairs" on their legs? I just need to know where you are coming from here.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options

Now, are you saying that women of color has "black, wiry, pubic-looking hairs" on their legs? I just need to know where you are coming from here.

Uh, no, that is NOT what I'm saying. I was referring to the OP's comment about the hair on those ladies' legs.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    This may be pessimistic of me to say, but women shave their legs simply because we believe that men like us better that way. If we didn't worry about trying to impress the opposite sex, we would all just be the way nature intended us to be.... WITH HAIR.

I hate it say it, but I shave my legs... which means I buy into the gender profiling.:-P

Shannon
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    I would agree as well...pretty gross to have it period...that's just me
  • BGoodnough06
    Options
    It's funny to see how programmed society is.
    "ewww leg hair"
    Seriously? How juvenile to judge a person on whether they let their body do what it has evolved to do or not.

Personally, I don't shave. Ever. Razors are barbaric and I don't know how anybody uses them. I do wax on occasion: In Winter when I wear a lot of tights, when I get dressed up for a vocal showcase or photo shoot, or when it is requested of me - sometimes.
    Frankly, I don't really want a person who can't adapt to me having leg hair, has been brain washed by society, and thinks that I should be doing what society says I should. I will not be doing what society says I should. Whoever wants to be with me should get used to that.

Right on sister! I'm sure that your man has a full beard that he's been growing all his life, and that you are only here by accident as extra body weight is totally natural. No soap, no deodorant, get over that whole bathing thing entirely unless there's something sticky on you and while were at it let's get rid of some of those other annoying societal programming silliness.

Like:
    marriage
    monogamy
    controlling the urge to commit assault
    males having anything at all to do with children once procreation is over. completely unnatural that.
    equal rights.
    any rights you're not strong enough to take by force.

Woot anarchy!

All that just because one doesn't remove the hair from certain body parts on a regular basis. Wow........

HAHAHAHA! SERIOUSLY!!! WHAT THE.... o.O

Funny.. I always thought WAXING was barbaric... nothing wrong with razors. No judging here.. only a like or dislike.. nothing wrong with that. I personally dislike hairy legs and pits. It does gross me out. You can say it is because I've been brainwashed by society or can just leave at -I don't like it and never have-. I remember being little and wishing my legs were smooth like my baby sisters before I even knew that people actually had a way to get rid of the hair. Not to mention from my experience women with hairy legs tend to "smell" more. Again, not judging just stating an observation. I'm NOT saying it is because of the hair.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

I started counting all the deactivated accounts in this thread. Something about them caught my eye. The style and writing of them fascinated me. I realized they were all you. You were a busy, busy little internet instigator weren't you? LOL I wonder if you are reading this right now or if you actually deactivated all your accounts. People are so interesting to me.... What motivates behavior? What makes someone make so many alias accounts? Hey, if you do read this, PM me... you would make a great psych study... :)

Jones
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Guys do love she-wolves...
  • chrismartin1977
    Options
    Okay I started the manscaping thread a couple days ago, so if I don't care for a lot of hair down there I think hairy legs is probably a no no, however if it is cold out and you got a little stuble for a few days who cares...just don't go al beast on me.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    however if it is cold out and you got a little stuble for a few days who cares...just don't go al beast on me.

I don't know...

I think I'd rather they were clean shaven or "all beast." One or the other. Stubble is prickly.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I prefer them smooth. A bit of growth isn't a problem. But if our leg hairs are getting tangled, we need to have a discussion.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    no
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I HATE body hair. I shave ... everything daily. Yes it takes a lot of time and yes I hate doing it but its very well worth it to me =D
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I feel yucky with it, so I shave. And I hate stubble, so I shave pretty much daily.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Hell no I hate hair anywhere but the head, call it unnatural, but then again I'm a freak!
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,

I started counting all the deactivated accounts in this thread. Something about them caught my eye. The style and writing of them fascinated me. I realized they were all you. You were a busy, busy little internet instigator weren't you? LOL I wonder if you are reading this right now or if you actually deactivated all your accounts. People are so interesting to me.... What motivates behavior? What makes someone make so many alias accounts? Hey, if you do read this, PM me... you would make a great psych study... :)

Jones

Awesome observation!
    It's probably a fetishist...(no, seriously) I used to be on a parenting forum where a guy had a thing about pregnant lady bumps and had about a hundred different accounts. He would start so many 'post your bump' threads and then reply to his own posts to keep the conversation moving. He'd steal pictures of pregnant tummies from google and pretend they were his own. The mods got really good at spotting him though. Completely weird.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    The only place I don't get razor burn from shaving is my calves, so if I'm going to be shaving anything regularly it's those. However if I expect to be revealing my thighs or my underarm areas I will shave those as well, if only to fit in with the societal norm.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    Dear OP,

Jones

Awesome observation!
    It's probably a fetishist...(no, seriously) I used to be on a parenting forum where a guy had a thing about pregnant lady bumps and had about a hundred different accounts. He would start so many 'post your bump' threads and then reply to his own posts to keep the conversation moving. He'd steal pictures of pregnant tummies from google and pretend they were his own. The mods got really good at spotting him though. Completely weird.

That's really odd if you ask me. So this guy/girl just signs in to many different accounts through out the day?...and then replies to a post from one of his other names? I'm confused...maybe just someone that really craves attention and can't find it anywhere other then internet forums?
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Did you know that the only reason we shave our legs is because of an advertising campaign from the shaving cream companies? Just a useless fact. I do shave my legs BTW lol.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Options
    I just realized the reality of what you proposed...a women-body-hair-fetish.....ewww just go find bigfoot