I would love more friends on here too!
  • Cin_k
    Cin_k Posts: 1
    Options
    Alrighty add me too ya'll :)
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Everybody can add me! I'm on every day and love MFP! Having encouraging friends helps so much.
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too... I'm on everyday, but I keep my diary closed but I'm active on mfp
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I check in every day but don't always get around to posting to my friends but try. You can add me if you like. I don't judge and don't get snarky with people.

only time I've missed logging in was during hurricane Sandy when the power was knocked out.
  • theedge56
    theedge56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about starting and letting it slide. Good friends seem to be hard to find. I only have a few and try to say something positive or encouraging about all their posts. I have weeded out some people that make that difficult. I have a hard time saying something positive about "burned 1000 calories doing 5 minutes of light cleaning."
  • joss99
    joss99 Posts: 11
    Options
    I can't guarantee I'll be on daily, but I'm really motivated to keep this going.. so feel free to add me. If nothing else I'm here at least 4-5 times per week.. just getting back into the swing of things here.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday and have a long way to go. Plan on being on here after my goals are met, because this time I don't want it coming back!!!!!
  • dbyoung19
    Options
    HI, I have been on fitness pal in the past but find it too time consuming at times. I am doing great on exercise. I workout with a trainer 2 times a week and 2/3 additional times on my own each week but am struggling with diet and weight loss. My trainer seems to think I am not eating enough. MFP suggests 1200 calories and he is suggesting 1800-2300 a day for the amount of exercise I am doing. What are you doing to be so successful?
  • hotmammatotwogirls
    Options
    im on here every day, feel free to add me
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I plan to be here for a while.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am on multiple times a day. I love it here. It has made weight loss so much more tolerable. I feel successful. Anyone can add me. I love new friends.
  • joslynlpribble
    Options
    Been doing it every day for just over a month and plan to keep with it. I'd love moe friends for support!
  • 11ERS11
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and slowly adding friends. I've been logging on daily. Always looking for like minded fit folks. Anyone is free to add me. No you don't need add a message with your request, I'm not that paranoid about others being creepers.....LOL! Cracks me up when people put pics of themselves on here damn near naked then complain about creepy people.
  • willlywillly
    Options
    you can add me....i am will do anything i can to encourage you
  • JDAlder
    JDAlder Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Haha, it is funny to see how many people give up after January is over. The gym goes from fully packed where you can't find equipment to the point where there are so many options to choose from! I'm in this thing for the long haul ;)
  • CaitlynMC13
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I've got none right now! Sad. Diary open to friends! I'm also rather obsessed mith the MFP app. Makes it fun to log, especially with the bar code scanner.
  • Dr_Dustin
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • dmgelinas
    dmgelinas Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Here everyday. Open diary. Add me, anyone :)
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    i tend to delete people from my friends list who havnt logged in the 3 monthy period... I log daily, (i go through stages of opeing and closing my diary though.).. feel free to add