Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• woodsy0912
    Options
    Hit ONEderland today! Now 50 more lbs to goal.

4.4 lb loss this week. "whoosh" week for me I guess. :laugh:
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same but last weekend I had a "free for all" weekend away from home so I wasn't really expecting to lose any. As a matter of fact after the weekend I had GAINED 4 lbs and it just took me the rest of the week to get that all off. I'll take it!
  • galenofedgewood
    galenofedgewood Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    When do y'all weigh yourselves? (Time of day thing) I really like to weigh myself first thing in the morning after I workout and have any "downloads". Don't know if that's considered cheating or not, but it definitely makes me feel good when I see the numbers.
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Down .5 pounds this week, exactly what I was aiming for. I'm at 131.5 right now. (The scale showed me at 133.7 last week, but I think it was due to too much sodium...)
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hit ONEderland today! Now 50 more lbs to goal.

4.4 lb loss this week. "whoosh" week for me I guess. :laugh:

WTG!!!
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    When do y'all weigh yourselves? (Time of day thing) I really like to weigh myself first thing in the morning after I workout and have any "downloads". Don't know if that's considered cheating or not, but it definitely makes me feel good when I see the numbers.

As long as your conditions are the same week to week, it's not "cheating." I weigh in first thing in the morning before I've had anything to eat. I'm sure it's the least I weigh all day long, which is perfectly fine with me.

I'm down 1.2 this week, with a total loss of 12.2 lbs. =)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Hello all you sensible Friday weighers! Now we can relax a little over the weekend (but not too much)!

Lost 2lb this week. 7lb total since begininng my programme for real on 7 January, very pleased with progress so far!

Marie

This is why i weigh on Tuesdays.. so i don't cheat over the weekend..which is soooo tempting. So far, the strategy works for me.
  • Fit4Ibiza
    Options
    Lost a pound today :)

My weigh ins are Fridays as well xx
  • WinBattle
    WinBattle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also weigh in on Fridays. I lost 1.5 lbs this week. Total weight loss so far: 5 lbs. Even better is the -2" from waist. :smile:
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    1 pound down, for a total of 52 lost so far. :)
  • jolenelf
    jolenelf Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Another 1.6 lbs burned!!
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    1 lb in about 6 weeks, I always have trouble staying accountable on the weekends and the lack of loss is helping me be a better weekend logger.
  • g0ldenb0y55
    g0ldenb0y55 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Down to 192.2 lbs from 195lbs last friday!

This IF stuff is really working great for me! Anyone else doing IF?
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone today ?

1.4lb lost for me
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Another 1 bites the dust! :)
  • g0ldenb0y55
    g0ldenb0y55 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Down to 189lbs! Finally made it to the 180's. Next stop will be in the 170's!
  • thinagain2014
    thinagain2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    down 3lbs!
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I've been the same for 2 weeks :'(

Need to be stricter!
  • mimiyo1980
    mimiyo1980 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same today but my jeans feel looser! It's all good, we'll see what next week brings.
  • midwife2013
    midwife2013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I gained 100grams...it could be worse I suppose!! Next Friday will better. I have only just got serious about my weight loss since October and have only 3kg to my goal then I would like to go to 60kg. Pls feel free to add me as a friend as I have been in my own little forum and not interacting with you all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!