153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Options

Replies

• jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    WoW! What an amazing transformation...Great Job!! :)
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    YOU are amazing! Great job! Thanks for posting this! :)
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment. How is your wife doing with her weight loss?

Still rocking it.
    What an awesome, truly amazing feat. Holy Crap I would have an entire cookie cake after that!!
    Seriously what you have accomplished is F-ing Amazing!
    Congrats (and p.s. your wife looks amazing too - good for her as well)
    We have a local shop here that does banana pudding cake. That's on tap for this weekend. Agree with the bolded part even more.
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats....great job...thanks for sharing your story. One of the things i really hate is to have my picture taken but now that I see how you documented your loss and mini successes I think it's something I NEED to do for myself.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Great report, and better great descriptions of what you did besides just pictures. Makes it truly inspirational because there is something to follow.
  • mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW! Simply A-freakin-MAZING! Thank you so much for sharing! Truly and inspiration for me! Congratulations! Enjoy life, Dude!
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep up the great work!
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

Also, your facial hair is glorious
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Congrats....great job...thanks for sharing your story. One of the things i really hate is to have my picture taken but now that I see how you documented your loss and mini successes I think it's something I NEED to do for myself.

Well, the thing is.. I didn't really take pictures just to document what I was doing. I WISH I had taken a profile and head on photo to start. I also wish I had measured myself at the first, but I didn't.

I actually had to dig back through memory cards, facebook, instagram, etc... to find pics of me along the way. It wasn't that I took pics to say "hey, I was this weight here" or anything. Most of the "I weighed this" was looking back at the MFP progress report and trying to get as close to a guess as I could.

Would I recommend taking the pics? Absolutely.
  • Destiny2017
    Destiny2017 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look great and I am sure you feel great! You are right, this is about living. We take so much for granted and really do not have any legitmate excuses as to why we all can not be healthy! Enjoy your night out!!:drinker:
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You and you're wife ROCK!! Congrats on all your continued success!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I think this was one of the best success stories I have read. Your progress and results are amazing, and you sir, aren't the funny fat guy. You are the funny guy!!

Congratulations, and keep rocking it!!
  • dellaj5
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!! That is just Awesome!!! So Proud of you.
  • jjeddy
    jjeddy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So enjoyed reading your story. Helped keep me motivated today. Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Cgrnlaw
    Cgrnlaw Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, Congrats
  • Momof1plustwins
    Momof1plustwins Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • deltalbarbie
    Options
    bump for inspiration
  • janfish2
    janfish2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    thanks for your story. i'm a likin' you. well done!
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!