153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Options

Replies

• MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic!

Love the facial hair BTW, totally reminds me of that cool guy that proves and disproves theories on Discovery :) (at least I think it was discovery...)
  • kokomo61
    kokomo61 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. That is downright amazing. My goal is 1/2 of what you've done....and I agree with you - at some point it's about living. Getting faster, stronger and healthier. Awesome!
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best wriiten well intended posts ever! Congrats to you on your amaznig accomplishment!
  • missmadejavu
    missmadejavu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That being said, no one here can do it for you. Not on this website, not your friends, not even your family. At the end of the day, each and every day, you're accountable for you. Make the decisions that you need to make, or don't. If you want to be healthy, you can. You just have to be an active participant in making the move. It isn't magic and you can't find success in a pill, on a forum, or on TV. You've gotta dig down inside and figure out how bad you want it.

This is one of the BEST thing's I've read on here, you look AMAZING, and that facial hair is EPIC.
    Your story is super inspiring, could I send you a friend request? I'm just starting my new lifestyle and I don't have any IRL friends that I can lean on for support or ask for advice or share my triumphs and defeats with.
    -Missy
  • Bikini_by_30
    Bikini_by_30 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What an inspiration you are! :happy:
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I admire your determination! You are right that no one can do it for us! Thanks for posting and thanks for letting us know we CAN do it too! Congratulations!
  • Wade406
    Wade406 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    The "its a journey" metaphor bugs me too.

It's a process. A lifestyle.
  • lkeverett1
    lkeverett1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazingly inspiring and so funny!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Cute couple! Congrats on this great achievement you are doing an awesome job.
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Bump...you and your wife are very inspirational
  • garadin
    Options
    Awesome job, Congrats. Also: Great post with all the pictures of your journey!
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Simply awesome!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!! Congrats to you!
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    "That being said, no one here can do it for you. Not on this website, not your friends, not even your family. At the end of the day, each and every day, you're accountable for you. Make the decisions that you need to make, or don't. If you want to be healthy, you can. You just have to be an active participant in making the move. It isn't magic and you can't find success in a pill, on a forum, or on TV. You've gotta dig down inside and figure out how bad you want it. "

I'm going to have this tattooed on the inside of my eyelids. Stunning. Great story and well written!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. I like that you don't call it a journey. I personally decided to not use the words diet or weight loss. I'm not on a diet, and doing this for weight loss. I'm eating healthy and living with accountability for what I eat, losing weight is a side effect not the goal. Mind set is most important to not set yourself up for failure. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    It's been said before and will be said again......AMAZING!

Your are truly and inspiration!!!!!
  • mainakm
    Options
    This is my first post and I felt compelled to reply. I am in a very similar position and posts such as yours just motivate me further to achieve my targets. Thank you for the inspiration.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Loved it!!!! Congratulations!!

Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • gpizzy
    gpizzy Posts: 171
    Options
    someone said --- "you did it the hard way"...there's an easy way?
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    First of all, awesome stache! Second, you look awesome and 10 years younger! I bet you feel 10 years younger too! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!