Friends dropping quickly!!

Options

Replies

• Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose, and I'm on every day! New friends are always welcome!
  • hamilshiz
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm new this week doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and this app is amazing! I will be on here a long time.
  • FabulousGG
    FabulousGG Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on everyday a couple times a day.
    Anyone else can also feel free to add me I love the support :)
  • hap2010
    hap2010 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday. I don't plan on giving up anytime soon. I post a lot some days, not so much the last coupel since I have been swamped.
  • katiewilliams1208
    Options
    I just started this, but so far I have been on every day!
  • Nikky43
    Nikky43 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    please add me as well ( open to all)!! Seeking motivation, education and support!! Had fell off, but on every single day!! Had to admit my biggest problem was me!!!
  • ckopeny1
    ckopeny1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to this site but trying to be consistant :)
  • thinagain2014
    thinagain2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday...and I'm pretty new to the site, would love some friends. Especially those with 50-100+ pounds to lose.
    Thanks
  • aladams83
    Options
    YES! I am lookign for new friends. I'm on EVERYDAY!
  • Pinksnow1211
    Options
    Hey! I'm new, so i'm definitely going to be on everyday! Im looking for some friends to get healthy with!! I'll add you guys!!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes over 171 reply’s in just 2 days...I have been here for 400 days and counting. I am very active lost 49 lbs. so far and am in the home stretch....please anyone who is active and wants a friend whom has no plans of leaving even when I reach my goals cuz we all know it’s a life style change so working out will be a part of my life till I die...

P.S. ok now over 200 posts...LOL

Anyone feel free to adds me...:drinker:
  • GinE73
    GinE73 Posts: 68
    Options
    MFP newbie and looking for support too! New mom and looking to shed this baby weight before some big family events coming up...need willpower! LOL Feel free to add if you're supportive...no negative nelsons needed! :wink:
  • loriepaulin
    loriepaulin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Same, on everyday, you can add me.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm around every day, but I'm in maintenance. Feel free to add if that's ok.
  • EHaworth2013
    EHaworth2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday. This is not just a New Years Resolution for me. This is a lifestyle change :glasses:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Yup....lot of resolutionaries give up after about a month or so when they haven't lost a bazillion pounds like they thought they would or the effort just becomes too hard.

Add me if you like...I'm here every day, 7 days per week and achieving my goals.
  • AshlieA96
    AshlieA96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily, for the long haul, 40 ish pounds to start!!Feel free to add me!!
  • amd027
    amd027 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New on here too and would love to have some friends to check in with! Just found out I am pre-diabetic, have a fatty liver and sleep apnea and have to lose 60 pounds. Would enjoy some cameraderie!
  • simmonsfisher
    simmonsfisher Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    U can add me if u want
  • Emiyla
    Emiyla Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm on everyday feel free to add me :-)