Friends dropping quickly!!

Options

Replies

• BMinorN3D
    Options
    Hey I've been working out for about 5 months now and I just got this myfitnesspal but I try to get in daily.
  • SianyLouise11
    Options
    I have been off for while but plan on coming on here every day again, i want to reach my goal! x
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Soon I'll have been using MFP for 3 years. Let me tell you, there are probably 2 people that I initially became friends with that are still on here. :indifferent:
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I have been at it over a year. I don't see me stopping any time soon!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I'm always on and looking for friends too!
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am here to stay, always need motivational friend!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 565th consecutive day, so I guess you could say I'm here every day. For me, it's a matter of learning to eat healthier and trying to gain a bit of muscle mass... and I hope to be around for quite a while to come. :happy:
  • cnelsdesigns
    cnelsdesigns Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I joined 2 weeks ago and need all of the friend's I can get too.
  • karabff
    Options
    Love to add you I am on even if it is a rough day..consistance is what is going to pay in the end..good for you for staying on an going forward
  • linderbee
    Options
    I am on everyday! Having support always makes the journey easier :happy:
  • davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    sent friends request. on here daily and have an open diary.
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    mine is open to friends so if anyone would like to add me, feel free to do so :happy:
    I'm in this for the long haul having to lose another 113+ pounds. This is a complete lifestyle change for me.
  • rebeccadavis88
    Options
    Hey

I've been using MFP for over a year now and on here everyday :smile:

Your welcome to add me (and anyone else too!), I would welcome the support to get rid of my last 19lbs :tongue:

Becky x
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm on just about every day.... weekends are sporadic but I do at least check in

Feel free to add :)
  • rcarlow
    rcarlow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am on daily. I need to lose about 25 to 30 pounds and get fit. I am finally back to highest pregnancy weight...and my baby is 13 years old. I figured I put on 10 pounds each childs and then about 10 more besides.

I am interested in getting the all my nutrients through my food, and still keep calories at a level where I am losing fat,...it is a challange sometimes. I really have to push myself to workout, but feel great when I am done.

You are welcome to add me as a friend.
    Becky
  • allie491
    allie491 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is happening to me as well! I am on everyday, you can add me!!!
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me. The more the better.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    If I had not missed 1 day since I started here, my ticker would be around 570 days now....I was at about 515 when I missed a day somewhere.....so add me if you like :) lol
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well along with anybody else
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    ANybody here can add me too