The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    chicken... I guess I'm lucky that it's pretty good.
  • This_Is_My_Destiny
    Options
    Spaghetti and ice cream!! I have to stay away from my beloved pasta - and yes, I've tried whole wheat, and YUCK! No thank you - I'd rather quit cold turkey. Although I do love whole wheat bread, the pasta I find to be a weird consistency, and I just don't care for it at all. As for ice cream, I do get the Weight Watchers ice cream bars, which cost a lot more, but are portion controlled. Because even with "light" and sugar-free pints, quarts and half-gallons, that's the amount I would eat - the WHOLE THING! X-))

29546001.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mcrubino
    Options
    corn chips...I can put those things away. Except I just learned that my usual serving of my favorite restaurant chips is 360 calories by themselves! ugh
  • Judyann6
    Options
    All sweets I need to give up sugar one day at a time.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and cookies. Cottage cheese I love. Texture, taste, energy boost. I cannot keep a tub of it in the house for more than two days, so I had to quit buying it. Cookies don't even have to taste good but if I have one my sugar cravings kick in and I am a gonner. Havent baked or bought any in the past few weeks and my kids asked me to. Will do it at the end of the week before I leave on vacay so kids and Grandma and Grandpa can have them all cleaned up before I get back.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Potato chips:(
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Good caramel popcorn or Haagen Daas Salted Caramel ice cream. If someone held a gun to my head and MADE me portion out a serving of one of those and eat ONLY that portion I could, but thats about the lengths it would take!

Oops... I got so excited when I read Haagen Daz Salted Caramel ice cream, I hit enter before typing. I haven't seen it, but when I do, I'm pretty sure it will get added to my list of no-nos!

Sorry, typo on MY part... it's actually Salted Caramel Truffle Ice ceam. Yeah... it's delish.
  • 748marie
    748marie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    yep...pizza..Lately I have been getting veggie thin crust barely any cheese, just so I can give in to the temptation...
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Most sweets! I am able to eat very dark chocolate in a sane way, so I keep a bar of that stashed in the freezer.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Pringles and Cadbury chocolate
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. Big time. Which also leads to lots of bread. And giant glasses of milk.
  • janetv3
    janetv3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING THAT STARTS WITH A C................CUPCAKES, CAKES, COOKIES,,,, I LOVE TO EAT..... IT'S UNCONTROLIBLE...:sad:
  • lilrani
    lilrani Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OMG ICECREAM! aahhhh. i found a GREAT alternative however. Take 2 frozen bananas and blend together in food processor (add peanut butter or coffee or almonds for great add-ins)
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    The one I have the most trouble with is the Popcorn Indiana Chocolate Peanutbutter Drizzle Corn. Generally, on the rare occasion I buy a bag, I just expect to eat the whole bag and I log that in my diary before I start. That way it's in there and everything else can be adjusted around it. If I manage to pull myself away before finishing the bag, that's great, but it doesn't always work out that way.

I just had to Google this and find out what it is. Good gracious. Yes please!
  • brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    For me its ice cream :(
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Ice cream!
  • EmilyBullough
    EmilyBullough Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Doritos. I never buy them, but they show up at parties sometimes.
  • mimiwin
    mimiwin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bread any type :(
  • mimiwin
    mimiwin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    oh in fact any type of bread but also any type of nuts especially cashew nuts, peanuts of any kind....
  • Brandnewme150
    Brandnewme150 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anything chocolate and pizza.
    ^^
    This