Happy Valentine's Day to all the single ladies...

Options

Replies

• drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    So what's the story with all the single ladies? Too picky? Are you a pain in the a**? Too needy?

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    So what's the story with all the single ladies? Too picky? Are you a pain in the a**? Too needy?

I just have a low tolerance for bull$hit...:huh:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

I'd be very surprised to find out that you're not single.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

I'd be very surprised to find out that you're not single.

^ Ditto that.
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Finally left the abusive jerk.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    HOW I IMAGINE THE OP RIGHT NOW!

z56876N.gif

Don't report me...we're friends!
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

Oh, no. Not picky at all. If you have any intelligence, sense of humor, and are not a complete doúcher then it's all game but those qualities seem to be rare.
  • sammertime123
    Options

Just got dumped :(
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    All the single ladies, all the single ladies. Oh oh oh
  • drchimpanzee
    Options
    That's a little low.

Not really. I'm just always facinated that there are so many single women. At the same time there are tons of great guys. Why not just go out with those guys? Not a difficult concept.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options

*rolls eyes*

You so clever.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

Oh, no. Not picky at all. If you have any intelligence, sense of humor, and are not a complete doúcher then it's all game but those qualities seem to be rare.

yup same boat
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

^This. Except replace *doucher* with *dilhole*.
  • NeeneVa
    NeeneVa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well..........this started off funny! :-)
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.

Not really. I'm just always facinated that there are so many single women. At the same time there are tons of great guys. Why not just go out with those guys? Not a difficult concept.

lol Says you. You are free to go date those great guys if you'd like...
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    That's a little low.

Point out the great guys to me, please.
  • drchimpanzee
    Options

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

yup same boat

Ok then, fattest guy you ever dated? Go.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin?
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

I have standards.

So too picky then LOL.

yup same boat

Ok then, fattest guy you ever dated? Go.
    5'5" 220 lbs <--quite a bit on a shorter gentleman