most emberassing place you've ever audibly farted

Options

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    At the gym. I was using a glute machine that puts your entire rear end on prominent display. :blushing:

cybex_vr1_glute_cybex_vr1_glute_2000x2000_zps463b5877.jpg
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Stretching in martial arts class in stone cold silence then.....
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    During the sit up challenge in 4th grade gym class. LOL The boy that was holding my feet giggled but never told anyone- a true gentleman in the making! :)
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    On the elliptical in the gym when the room was full. Thank god the machines are close together and no one could tell it was me....I hope.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    In a Fish and Chip shop in Bury St. Edmunds as a wee tot. It sounded much like the fire brigade and everyone but my mum and I ran to the window to see the engine drive by. But it never came.
  • iamweird1
    Options
    LOL XD

Sitting in a middle eastern country where they STARED at me :embarassed:
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I had a brand new coworker and we shared a VERY small office... it was late in the day, I was totally into what I was working on, and forgot there was another person in this room I was used to being alone in.

I mean, I went for the cheek lift and everything - no sense in letting it get stifled in crappy office chair foam.

We ended up becoming really close friends, and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm so classy.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Interesting question....As a 7th grade teacher for many years I have been known to let a silent deadly one go next to my "favorite" student while quietly walking around the class checking work....I know....I'm sick!!!!:)

Oh this one had me rolling!!!

Please be my friend! :laugh:
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Interesting question....As a 7th grade teacher for many years I have been known to let a silent deadly one go next to my "favorite" student while quietly walking around the class checking work....I know....I'm sick!!!!:)

i'm dying. this is hilarious
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    The only time this ever happened was in 3rd grade. I was in music class and it just slipped but I blamed it on this girl who hated me for no reason and everybody kind of giggled at her while she gave me the stink eye. :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    It's so rare that I audibly fart that I can't think of anything. However, once we were at church when my son was a little baby and the entire congregation was silent as our pastor was praying for two guys leaving for a mission trip. Anyhow, the guys were right in front of us and mid prayer my son totally sharted, a big long loud juicy one. Laughter rippled out among us and the guys who were being prayed for were in tears laughing.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    No. Ladies don't fart. :glasses:
    We whisper in our panties.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Oh AND......one time during "sexy time" with a new beau ( now my husband.) I still crack up over that one. LOL
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    In the middle of a very quiet vinyasa flow yoga class while moving into downward facing dog! :blushing:

FTW
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Well probably one time when i was "wrestling"
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    not me, but i was embarrassed like it was me.. my husband had to take me to the doctor on a saturday to get a tetanus shot because i'm a big klutz and we're sitting in a little waiting room right off the reception, its deadly quiet, no people, except a few ladies in reception... so we're sitting there and he lets one rip so loud, like a trumpet! and i turn beet red, he just stands there like he won a prize. i get the giggles. once i calm down, he lets another one rip, even louder, at this point, the ladies in reception cant hold the laughter in, i'm again beet red, he of course has a smug grin on his face. he still refers to it as "that time i farted in kaiser"... makes me giggle every time... but so embarrassing!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I'm gonna ask my kid if his teacher has ever smelled like a fart. If he says yes, I'm gonna have her stank azz fired. I'm so sick of how teachers think it's okay to harsh on kids. It's so irresponsible and unprofessional.

Luckily I have the kind of kid who if the teacher did that in front of him, he's cry foul and yell "Ew, Mrs. insert-your-name-here, you farted!" And he has the kind of mom who while in the principal's office would back him up.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I have to make sure I'm clear of any potential victims and I'm outside...with my protein and fiber intake, it can be pretty dangerous...

grocery-carrying-badass.gif
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

I'm gonna ask my kid if his teacher has ever smelled like a fart. If he says yes, I'm gonna have her stank azz fired. I'm so sick of how teachers think it's okay to harsh on kids. It's so irresponsible and unprofessional.

Luckily I have the kind of kid who if the teacher did that in front of him, he's cry foul and yell "Ew, Mrs. insert-your-name-here, you farted!" And he has the kind of mom who while in the principal's office would back him up.

[hope this lady doesn't teach at my kid's school, it's hard enough to leave them there with everything that goes on nowadays, plus having to read their nasty attitudes on Facebook and now MFP is really just too much.]

SeriousThreadCatBusiness.jpg
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    No. Ladies don't fart. :glasses:
    We whisper in our panties.

Fact!