Strangest thing you have heard a kid say

Options
savvygurl101
savvygurl101 Posts: 37 Member
I am a teacher at a high school, I hear the weirdest things from my students. Just want to know what else people are hearing from kids these days. Here is mine for the day.

"The chicken quesadilla is my true love, the steak nachos are just my *kitten* on the side"

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I am a teacher at a high school, I hear the weirdest things from my students. Just want to know what else people are hearing from kids these days. Here is mine for the day.

"The chicken quesadilla is my true love, the steak nachos are just my *kitten* on the side"

Sounds like normal on a forum...
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    " Miss....Im so sorry about how bad I've been, can you suspend me from school? Tank you. Tank you very much. "
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    lol my daughter(3) wanted a treat, so i say well have you asked your brother(2) if he wants some to?

daughter- do you want a treat!! do you! do you!!??

son- kjhh hdjh hjhmbn = ( baby language)

daughter- that means yes in spanish... ( referring to what my son said lol )

it was funny lol because we dont speak spanish !! lol..
  • ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options

Lol!!! Omg where do these kids come up with this stuff?
  • savvygurl101
    savvygurl101 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I get that all the time

"Miss what do i have to do to get suspended? What would it take for you to send me to ISS?"
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Right before Christmas I walked by a Mom and her son and overheard her say "No honey, reindeers don't eat people". I laughed my butt off.
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Years ago when I was a camp counselor for 6th graders I overheard a boy giving advice on girls to another boy. They were checking out the possibilities of girls at camp to flirt with and the all knowing boy told the lesser experienced of the 2 not to go for "girls who wear makeup because underneath all that they are the ugliest one's". To this day I think it's the funniest thing I've ever heard a kid say.
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    "I see dead people" Yea ok kid what ever
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Lol!!! Omg where do these kids come up with this stuff?

well at least that's high school kids. our kindergartener recently informed his father that his classroom crush who is crushing back is not actually his wife after all. she is his girlfriend. his wife is in room 12. when asked by his father why is SHE your wife (puzzled cause all we ever heard of was the girlfriend in the same class) his reply was.."because she loves me". seriously we don't even know where to start sorting all this through.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Me, my husband, and our 4-year-old (at the time) son were at the park. My son was talking to another woman there with her children and said to her "do you see that man standing over there with that girl (me)? That's my dad!"
  • roseolson1
    roseolson1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was having a conversation with a 10 year old about horses. She knew my husband doesn't like them. She told me that I should get a horse and name it Kawasaki so Jake will want to ride it.
  • Pulka_Dot
    Pulka_Dot Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I was out to dinner and "Puff the Magic Dragon" came on at the restaurant. A little girl at the table next to me said loudly "Mom! This is a Jewish song!"

I almost choked trying to not laugh out loud.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Me, my husband, and my 4-year-old (at the time) son were at the park. My son was talking to another woman there with her children and said to her "do you see that man standing over there with that girl (me)? That's my dad!"
    i feel you, mom's are seriously chopped liver.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Look mommy... You have cat hair!

Um...

:blushing:

well, they DO call it a *****
  • peles_fire
    Options
    My 7-year old son and I were watching the superbowl and during Beyonce's performance he said, "She should really put on some pants. You can totally see up her skirt. Helloooo? Private Parts!"
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I've posted this before. .but It's so good!

So my kid sometimes requires me to squat in front of the toilet while he's on it and he lays his head down on my knees. . .don't ask. .

Anyway, he's laying down on my knees and he says "I like yours better, because when mommy does it, my head goes down there and I smell something weird. ."

Of course I almost choked to death at this point but I manage to say: "Oh really Russell, what does it smell like?". .

"I dunno. . Dead Squirrels?"

(don't worry, we're already divorced ) ;))
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My oldest son used to always feel like he wasn't being heard, so he would preface really important stuff by saying, "Ok, MOM..... hear my words and see my booty" which, to him, meant to stop everything and pay attention. No idea why!?!?!?!

My cousin's youngest child is now a huge fan of vampire shows/movies. She's three years old and although that would be a bit out of range for something I'd let my kids watch at that age, not my call -- anyway, now she runs around saying, "I's a wampire and I smuck you bloods" which is the cutest thing till she actually tries to 'smuck' you!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    After watching The Avengers with their dad my boys told me about the film which had "Hot Guy" and "Black Weirdo" in it.
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    about 7 years ago i worked at a retail store and a girl (age about 10) came in and asked me if we sold bell-bottoms. as i began to answer that we didnt she proceeded to explain to me what bell bottoms were. i thought it was so funny.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My daughter comes up with weird nicknames for my boobs.

The weirdest so far has been door knobs and meatballs.