Lose 10lbs with the 3 Day Diet!

Options
So how many of you heard about this diet?

Ive been doing alot of research and it seems pretty legit. Every meal is pretty balanced but every meal is low in calories.
I grasped the concept that i will not lose 10lbs of fat but of weight/waterweight.
I'm not expecting to lose 10lbs just an extra 3-4lbs to add to my weekly loss. Alot of people say you gain the quickly BUT it depends what you eat when you come off of the diet because its obvious your gonna gain weight if you eat burger and fries..

Has anyone came off the diet and ate very cean and still gained weight?

What im planning to is the first day coming off of the diet is to eat alot of fruits and veggies and lean protein like eggs, fish and chicken.. then on the second day start introducing complex carbs, like whole wheat toast and by the third day im back to normal eating.

I wouldnt be mad if i gained back like 1 or 2 lbs, but if im exercising and eating sensely i dont see why i shud gain the lbs back..

Anyone wanna try it?

Im starting tomorrow.

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I'm in your corner for sure... and want you to do whatever keeps you excited and healthy... just don't let it get you down if you take flack for this. It may be taken as a 'quick fix' kind of thing and people don't always care about being NICE when they post their idea of TRUTH...EVEN THOUGH i KNOW that you are in this for the long haul :flowerforyou: and have been doing GREAT doing what you do! :heart:
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    What is the 3 day diet?
  • stacybc78
    stacybc78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I did it and lost 1 pound. For me it was not worth it and I was starving the whole time. Personally would never do it again. Good luck to you!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Yes, ice cream and hot dogs seem totally balanced.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options

Ive been doing alot of research and it seems pretty legit. Every meal is pretty balanced but every meal is low in calories.

Not legit.
  • kaa02c
    kaa02c Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So how many of you heard about this diet?

I grasped the concept that i will not lose 10lbs of fat but of weight/waterweight.
    I'm not expecting to lose 10lbs just an extra 3-4lbs to add to my weekly loss. Alot of people say you gain the quickly BUT it depends what you eat when you come off of the diet because its obvious your gonna gain weight if you eat burger and fries..

Has anyone came off the diet and ate very cean and still gained weight?

What im planning to is the first day coming off of the diet is to eat alot of fruits and veggies and lean protein like eggs, fish and chicken.. then on the second day start introducing complex carbs, like whole wheat toast and by the third day im back to normal eating.

I wouldnt be mad if i gained back like 1 or 2 lbs, but if im exercising and eating sensely i dont see why i shud gain the lbs back..

Anyone wanna try it?

Im starting tomorrow.

I did it to win a weight loss challenge. It worked for me. But hey I needed to win that pot of money. Those $150 came in handy. Shole did! But overall I lost 9 lbs. And to be honest I wasn't hungry at all while doing it. There is something about the combination of foods which make it work. Hey try it out. I know a lot of people who have used it in conjuncton with their current workout plan. Heck I may go back on it myself since I need to lose for my wedding.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Yes, ice cream and hot dogs seem totally balanced.

Wait what? I get hot dogs and Ice cream....where do I sign up?

*note sarcasm
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    its obvious your gonna gain weight if you eat burger and fries..

That's not the part that's obvious. The obvious part is that when you go on a crash diet you gain back all the weight because you go back to eating a normal amount of calories again, regardless of what those calories consist of.

Eat less than you expend during the day. That is the secret to weight loss. Drop the fad diets and do it right if you want to keep it off.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    SXPhE7.gif
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Lies
  • rlyule
    rlyule Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it this diet 3 day diet?? ~ 3 days of eggs and cheese for breakfast, for lunch and dinner green salad and a lean protein and lots and lots and LOTS of water!
  • annalisa5525
    Options
    I did this diet a couple of weeks ago just as an experiment really, i eat pretty healthy and have already lost a fair ammount of weight over the past 2 years, after 3 days i had lost 3lbs i stuck to the diet rigidly. This diet was fine on day 1, i didn't feel hungry at all, but day 2 and day 3 i was starving, always cold and could not stay awake, i was in bed by 9pm both of those nights. this diet made me feel yuck, and this in my opinion is a very unhealthy way of achieving weight loss..... and yes i gained back the 3 lb i had lost !!!!!!
  • Lovlilyn
    Lovlilyn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    its obvious your gonna gain weight if you eat burger and fries..

That's not the part that's obvious. The obvious part is that when you go on a crash diet you gain back all the weight because you go back to eating a normal amount of calories again, regardless of what those calories consist of.

Eat less than you expend during the day. That is the secret to weight loss. Drop the fad diets and do it right if you want to keep it off.

I wish this was working for me, but it's not. I have calorie deficit from 200-900 calories a day, and I'm not losing weight (I lose, but gain back).

I'm all for trying this if it jolts my body out of this pattern. The one thing that concerns me is that it says its for people "who need to lose large amounts of weight". I have 24 pounds to go - is that large? I'm thinking they mean it for 100 or more pounds . . .
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 more pounds so if I do this for 30 days will I reach goal? So excited!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    In all honesty the title of this post looks like the suspicious spam e-mail that I send staight to the junk folder. I don't want to be called MEAN for attempting to give good sustainable advice so I'm going to run away from this thread as fast as these short legs can take me. Best wishes to you though!
  • Lovlilyn
    Lovlilyn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100 more pounds so if I do this for 30 days will I reach goal? So excited!

You have to take a break of 4 days of normal eating before you do it again.
    http://www.3daydiets.net/
  • katisabanana
    katisabanana Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    SXPhE7.gif

bahahaha. love.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    What happens on the 4th day??
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member