Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options

Replies

• arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 16.6 lbs by April 30. ( My BIrthday)
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    April 14th, we leave for Florida for a week, and then a cruise in the Bahamas
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Nope. Every time I give myself a date I get stressed out and fail. I am going to the Calgary stampede in July though and would love to feel more comfortable with myself at that point!
  • GracesEternalDawn
    Options
    CW: 152.5
    GW: 100

i wanna drop the 52.5 lbs by August 14th. That's when my senior year of high school starts. If i can't drop that much, at least 35 lbs of it.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I was going to try and be at 145 by the time my dance audition for bgsu comes up in April but that isn't going to happen. Everytime I try and set up a date to be a certain weight, I always fail. If i could get down to a decent weight by maybe August when my birthday is I will happy.

ETA: Current weight is at 166.6 and 5'2". Thing is, i have this set up to hit 142 and see how i look because i don't think i will look good at 125.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    My first goal is my 40th birthday. On January 1st, I started at 275. By April 7th, I'd like to be at 245. 30 pounds in 3 months.
  • yorkygirl1706
    Options
    I'm shooting for a pound a week until my 50th birthday in November. Hopefully by then, without too stringent a goal in mind, I will succeed at losing 40 lbs. Wish me luck.
  • Kylieikerd
    Options
    August 2013 is my wedding. I would like to lose about 20 pounds!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I want to be rid of my love handles and have tighter thighs by the end of May for a convention. =)
  • Queen8shaq
    Options
    Long term goal:

My goal is to be 140 by 12/31/2013. That's 65 more pounds. I'm determined to do it.

Last year my goal was to get out of clothes that had a size followed by a "W" and I did it!

That makes me more determined to make my goal this year.

Short term goal:

My goal is to be 180 pounds by my Birthday, June 6th.
  • SheCanSheWill
    SheCanSheWill Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    By my 21st birthday on the 7th of April :)

(.....Like every year!!!)
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    August 31st---164 pounds..50 plus to go.
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    yeo! june 15th, beach vacation.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    August 2013 is my wedding. I would like to lose about 20 pounds!

Really? You look so cute in your profile pic already!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Id like to lose 20lbs by June. Seeing my boyfriend for the first time in a year ( long distance thing ) and im so much heavier than the last time he saw me. After that ill be setting more goals.
  • boulinoute
    Options
    I want to be between 118-125lbs by April 7th (my birthday!)

PS: you will lose weight while in Guatemala! I went there (and Belize) a couple years back. It was amazing.
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 more pounds by April 2013 for a total lost of 100 pounds in a year.
    I want to lose 110 pounds (a total of 200 pounds) by April 2015.
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    first week of june...my sisters wedding :)
  • boulinoute
    Options
    Got the same birthday : D
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    For me, I have a goal to lose 30 pounds total by June 30th when I leave for Guatemala. Does anyone else have a special date that they want to get thinner by?

THISS!... well mine is June 29th... my best friends wedding and i'm the M.O.H.... so actually i have to lose it by atleast the end of May when we fit for our dresses..... Byeeee 30 lbs :)