What little things annoy you?

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    when im trying to study in a restaurant or coffee shop and there are a million open seats all around and the big *kitten* family with three loud *kitten* kids decide to sit right next to you. I swear to god it ALWAYS happens to me. im going to kill somebodys kid one day.

That's because waiters are assigned sections. And if the restaurant is dead they try to grab as many people as possible to fill their section so they make some money.
    Not the big *kitten* family's fault, though they should leave all those kid home. :smile:

Waiting to be bashed now by the people who drag their butt load of kids everywhere with them. :smile:
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Literally EVERYTHING annoys me right now.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Literally EVERYTHING annoys me right now.

:flowerforyou:
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Honey Boo Boo
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    work
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    People that stand too close behind me in queues.
  • sumjee
    Options
    Oversmart people jumping queues in counters
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    - When it is five minutes before closing time and that one patron walks through the door.
    - When the road you live on gets closed and the only time you can get out is at 6am.
    - When people say 'youse' instead of 'you'.
    - When not only do none of your socks match, you can't seem to find two the same length.
    - When electrical appliances die and can't be fixed with a good kick.
    - CHATSPEAK.
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    1. People who 'gaslight'. (This is mainly my dad) Basically, saying something offensive, and then getting offended when you get offended at what they said. My dad does it ALL the time to me. "You look like you've gained weight.....you need to tone up..." " Dad, that's really rude, I'm trying to lose weight...." "Don't get all defensive about it!! God!! You're so defensive!! Can't have a proper conversation these days with you...." Yeah. This.

2. Snide, back handed comments.

3. Badly behaved children in restaurants.

4. People who cut me up whilst driving.

5. People who are late and don't apologise.

6. *****y girls in clubs who give you dirty looks for no reason.

7. Obnoxious guys who grab you in a club, then shout in your face when you tell them to stop.

Just a few :smile:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    People who incorrectly pronounce words that begin with "sh" and "ch". For example, "shaine" instead of "CHain".

I recently met someone who would pronounce "situation" as "si-chew-ation" and it would DRIVE ME NUTS.

People who invade my personal space.

si-chew-ation is correct pronunciation in British English .....although it would probably sounds weird if that's the only word they pronounce the British way... I think I probably annoy British people because I've picked up Americanisms from my husband (who's American).
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Oh and ... My friend putting her kids on the phone to speak to me so that she can do a quick chore! I love your kids but I rang to speak to you not your children and I would rather spend that time talking with my own children thanks.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    People who say "I'm not being racist but....."

Yes you are you bigot so shut your mouth because you KNOW I'm going to react.

yes this totally does my head in!!!!! "I'm not racist but....." always followed by something totally racist :explode:
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options

yes this totally does my head in!!!!! "I'm not racist but....." always followed by something totally racist :explode:

This! Totally agree!
  • LuckyMiss3
    Options
    Not getting drink appropriate glasses.
    Wine- Wine glass please.....if i wanted a tall high ball i would have asked for pepsi.
    Aslo im not into glasses that arent clear.......something about it makes me suspicious.

Or when girls tear another girl to shreds but then say ''but i really like her....'' what?!
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Haha, i thought i was the only one ! got to have the correct glass !
  • melmelton193
    Options
    I hate for someone to chew gum with their mouth open!
  • Smallbluepebble
    Smallbluepebble Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    People who park next to my car and are completely unable to respect my property enough to stop their car door from slamming in to mine and creating a dink that I then have to get repaired...

Whilst walking through the shopping centre I hate those people who just stop infront of you for no reason causing a pedestrian pile-up... People, if you need to stop, move out of the way and stop!

Drivers who seem to think that the rules of the road are suspended the minute they cross the threshold into a car park! Speed limit 5mph - ignored. Direction arrows - ignored. Courtesy - ignored. The rules are the same people!!!

Other peoples children!

Errors in the use of the apostophe and homophones/heterographs

... To name but a few!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    spelling errors, people that trash others constantly, idiots, guns going off in the middle of the night, no turn signals...or leaving your turn signal on for miles. That is a few...I can name more..but honestly I savor the positive. Like maybe the guns are killing a rodent/fox, maybe their turn signal is broken, or Thank God that person finally turned off that signal it was driving me insane!! :) You know the positive side of things
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    - Children
    - People staring at me and giving me dirty looks
    - Customers who come into the store I work at and ask me where 25 different items are before even looking

I worked at pizza hut and some lady asked what all toppings we had. i ran through everyone and told her so. her reply was, do you have anythign else?

my manager was right next to me and im pretty sure his butthold turned into a event horizon when i replied...."Well, i have seen a few rats running around here ic ould try to catch one and cook it up too, but thats pretty much it.
    - People who say tats instead of tattoos

since i cant see a full body shot of you maybe they really do mean your tats look good :)
  • mattyb1971
    Options

There are two kinds of people I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures...and the Dutch.