Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options

Replies

• derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    May 5th Pittsburgh marathon...my overall goal is 165, not probably won't make it there by that date. Hoping to around 175...the lighter, the better!
  • YvonneLosesWeight
    Options
    30 pounds by May 9th (end of 90-day weight loss challenge at gym).
  • eliseofthejungle
    eliseofthejungle Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific number, but I'm in a wedding on July 4th this year and I'd really like to look as good as I can in my bridesmaid's dress. There will (obviously) be lots and lots of pictures. Ugh.
  • clarewalsh5477
    clarewalsh5477 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    yes 8th April going to the states for a holiday :)
  • ajbemine4ever27
    ajbemine4ever27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i want to lose my 13 lbs before my sons baptism day which is on april 7! :smile: finger cross
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    By the turn of the next academic year hopefully! So about the 20th of September this year! I'm moving in with my boyfriend a couple weeks before that, so it would be good to be slim before then :)
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 65lbs. by August 12th because that is my 30th birthday. We usually go to the beach though in June so at least 40lbs. gone would be nice for that!
  • alfbedoun
    Options
    Hello! I would like to weigh around 125 pounds by the summer so I can ( hopefully) feel more confident in a swim suit... I need to lose 19 pounds to get to that goal. Fingers crossed. I started recording what I eat just under a month ago and i find it really quite fun ( how sad!) Cutting down on tiramisu is no fun though.... :-0
  • MBNagel74
    MBNagel74 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Part of what I'm doing differently this time is setting goals for myself...

1) I want to lose 30 pounds by March 31, 2013 (so close! Only 3lbs to go to this goal!)
    2) I want to lose another 30 pounds by July 4, 2013
    3) I want to then lose 25 pounds by November 11, 2013 (My anniversary)
    4) I want to finish the year by losing 15 pounds by December 31, 2013

This will be 100 pounds for 2013 and pretty close to my end goal...
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Ooo I've got lots of little ones!
    I'm 5"10 and currently 79kg (175lb),
    by my birthday on the 13th of April I want to weigh under 70kg - 69.9 would even be fine! (so, under 154lb)
    And then at the beginning of July my brother turns 18 - in NZ this means he can drink and get into clubs - so I'm taking him out and I want to look SMASHING! My goal weight for then is 64kg (141lb).
    And by the end of 2013 I want to be at my ultimate weight goal of 60kg (132lb) - although that is subject to change, as once I get down to about 64kg I want to start toning so I may gain some muscle!

Hi. I'm 5'10" too, and the idea of weighing 132 lbs at our height is too skinny, in my opinion. I just looked at a height and weight chart. If you have a small frame, that's still in there. But, I don't, so I wasn't planning on going below 150ish.
  • GodzillaR35
    GodzillaR35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    35lbs by June 01st

8.75lbs a month

2.18lbs a week.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hit the 40 lb lost mark by or around 1 year from when I started which was May 18th... last year. :)
  • symonspatrick
    symonspatrick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    December 31st 2013. I would like to be at a healthy bmi before that date.
  • lives21
    lives21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    40 pounds by August for my brother's wedding. It'll be hot out and I wanna look great in my dress
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 20-30lbs by mid May! My birthday yay :D
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    My birthday is in May too, and I am expecting my siblings to descend en masse to our island home.
    And i hope to lose as much as I can while remaining healthy and increasing my fitness.
  • borom44
    borom44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Doing a Whitehaven to Sunderland coast to coast cycle ride in July, my aim is to loose 48Lb by then.

Started 7th Jan 18lb down, 30 to go, realised spending money to save weight on the bike was no where near as effective financially or physically when I was carrying 40lb+ extra. Weight loss is not everything on this particular journey but it will make life during the ride a lot easier not to mention the physical improvements of all the training I am doing.
  • loic901
    loic901 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    would like to gain 15 pound by mid march... but 10 pound would be fine
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    The goal is 100 lbs by December 31st. It can be done. I'm starting off with the MSJ equation and rotating Insanity and P90X, XPlus, X2.
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    205 right now, Want to get to around 160 by my 21st b-day September 9th :)