Post something that you did "right" today

Options

Replies

• lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Burned 615 calories jogging 5 miles first thing this morning...even though the weather was awful, it was the worst part of TOM, and I had tons of work "hanging over my head".
  • Helenavee42
    Options
    I'm feeling super crappy today and just wanted something quick for lunch like the burger place across the street but instead I drove an extra 10 minutes and waited in a long line to get a chopped salad from subway. I am happy I did get the salad because it made me feel a little better.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    i woke up early to get my workout out of the way since my workout buddy is out of town and we usually go in the afternoon.
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I lowered my calorie goal because I admit that I'm not losing that holiday weight that I gained back without effort.
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Walked to lunch instead of driving.
    Had fries from Mc Donalds but with no salt
    Walked around Wal-Mart for the last half of lunch instead of sitting and reading. Picked up some chicken, apples and sardines for meals this week (trying sardines for the first time)
    Planned a healthy dinner

I am planning on cleaning the house tonight instead of going to the gym.
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Grabbed that nonfat low sugar greek yogurt in lieu of chocolate that my co-worker gave me :)
  • staceyd90
    Options
    Got back on this bandwagon and started a fresh with a low carb diet :)
  • kgibbz
    kgibbz Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I tracked all my food today. This is progress for me. I can't correct my behavior if Im not honest about it. Also Im having a BIG glass of water right now
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I actually got out of bed and went swimming.

I got out of bed later than I should have, and only swam for a half hour.

But still. Go me.
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I got my workout in.....I complete my food log and stayed within my goal. I also stuck with my budget today!
  • kiane50
    kiane50 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Looked at the # of calories I had left before dinner last night and took the lesser caloric of my two options. Made a small salad for the third night in a row.
    Great
  • kiane50
    Options
    I'm feeling super crappy today and just wanted something quick for lunch like the burger place across the street but instead I drove an extra 10 minutes and waited in a long line to get a chopped salad from subway. I am happy I did get the salad because it made me feel a little better.
    Good for u!
  • kiane50
    Options
    This is awesome!

I found a new route for my 15 minute mile walk on work breaks.
    Great idea!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    After a mediocre weekend of eating and exercise, I was bound and determined to get back on track. Got up and started my Monday off with my boys with high hopes, but a tire issues and running kids around got me a bit stressed so Five Guys burger and fries really made me think the ship was sinking. So I managed to eek in a run, but I came home to Barro's Buffalo Chicken pizza which is an absolute favorite. I was really hungry after a good run and it was borderline which way to go. I decided to distract myself and blend up my morning smoothies for the week, which got my mind off the pizza and back on something healthy. Ended up getting hungry for the smoothie since it looked so good and passed on the pizza. Whew!
  • missyleep
    missyleep Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I made a smart food choice today: tonight we were having fish tacos for dinner with Tilapia. I decided that instead of eating tacos, I would just eat mine as a filet and I put all the low calorie toppings on it (diced onion, tomato, cilantro, and lemon juice!) - I loved it - and I ate that with a big salad. Tacos are hard to just eat one or two.. I remember how I used to have 5+ with tons of cheese too!!
    I am perfectly happy with my dinner though, and happy I could find an alternative that I LIKED and where I did not feel like I was just eating the boring healthy version.
  • lindsayforlife
    lindsayforlife Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I told my husband that I didn't like his dinner (that he spent an hour making) because it was full of sugar and grease.It was pork riblet stew roasted in diane's barbeque sauce with potatoes, carrots, onions, celery and mushrooms. It was literally swimming in grease. I had to break it to hubby, that even though it's his alltime favourite supper. Sigh. Didn't eat much of it...saved a bunch of calories. Dieting for two is very tough.
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I chose a Subway sandwich over other fast food options. As a former drive-thru junkie, this is quite an accomplishment. And it is becoming a habit instead of a "wish I had done that" event.

Looking to create even more new good habits!
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    no sweets and did 70 minutes of the elliptical
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Did a double dip at the gym even though I was dead tired from the first round.
  • JKE6428
    JKE6428 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Had 10 cups of water
    Stayed under my calories
    Worked out twice :)