Replies

• Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Ate over 1,200 calories. Big whoop! :grumble:
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I did a lot of bad things today. Including not working out and eating a bunch of valentines candy. But I DID wake up early, help out a friend that just had surgery, and refused fried foods at work tonight. You take the good, you take the bad....
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Didnt strangle my 8 year old after moving a huge sofa bed, toys and books from one room to another by myself, only to be informed he didnt want to move into the bigger bedroom afterall... Had to shift the damned thing back again :explode:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    It was a great day! I made a schedule and stuck to it, set the tone with a positive attitude, went for a 3 mile run and picked up the pace with each mile. Oh, also logged food and am resisting the call of the candy bar before bedtime - HUGE HUGE victory right there! :)
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Options
    I went to bed early! Unfortunately I woke up super early and can't go back to sleep!:sad:
  • karinapeterson
    karinapeterson Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Made up a training schedule to get me running 10k :) (6.2miles)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I wish I'd seen this 2 days ago, cuz that's the day I did EVERYTHING right! Today I was a worthless slug. :tongue:
    Tomorrow I will be a superstar, though. I got plans for it! :drinker:
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I didn't break anything or climb anyone out of rage, although it took oodles of self restraint today!!!
    I ate really well today despite wanting to eat poorly & be good tomorrow.
    I walked for 40 minutes.
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I was feeling a snack attack coming on tonight and I decided to make a cup of hot green tea instead of snacking on something sweet. It worked too! After drinking the tea my cravings went away. Yay!
  • mkorich
    Options
    My longest run ever 7.1 km
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Nice one, Korich ^^ My record is 3.5km but I'm working on it!

Today, I saw that the ticker only has EIGHT KG TO GO. Wow. I never thought that would happen. The 5 week forecast is predicting a HEALTHY bmi. So I went for an extra 20 minute walk to balance the food diary properly.
  • rockchick90
    Options
    I had pancakes for breakfast because I missed pancake day yesterday and I only made a really small one instead of a pan sized one :D
  • uncoordinated
    uncoordinated Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Couldn't be arsed to make a lunch for work so went to subway, had the brown bread, and just the meat sliced sub, with all the salad. 360 calories including sauce... done.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    i woke up and went to work. what more can you ask for?
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I haven't slapped the stupid people yet! :wink:
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I had sex!! With a real woman!! :-p
  • getfitnowdee
    getfitnowdee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    switched up my breakfast from yogurt to Special K protein cereal and soy milk today !:heart:
  • ElliieMental
    Options
    I decided to be awesome, and was.... :bigsmile:
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I did 72 minutes of zumba and drank water instead of soda with breakfast this am.
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Didn't have any pancakes