Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post something that you did "right" today

Replies

• lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    The last two days i haven't worked out... i worked out today.

I made good choices, food wise.

Log everyday
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Ran a 5k around the neighborhood and stuck to my meal plan like glue. Going to bed sore, covered with salonpas, but feeling awesome.
  • seashell99z
    seashell99z Posts: 113 Member
    Made dinner from scratch, nothing from a box! Was under my 1310 calories. Didn't stress eat.
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Almost hit my macros right on the head... even with a rough start to the day!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    BodyStep and BodyPump :smile:
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Even though I felt like I was gonna dye half way through my workout, I still did the rest :D
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Breathe :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Took the 1000 cal burn for another MFP today to help him celebrate his 100 day. :noway:
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    I went grocery shopping hungry and didn't buy anything "bad". Not even the Valentine's Day chocolates that were on sale...although I did pick a box up and look at it longingly. lol
  • lifewithmikey
    lifewithmikey Posts: 51 Member
    Met my fiber quota and didn't go over on fat or cholesterol
  • I worked my way through my emotions. Instead of eating poorly in reaction to a disappointment. I showed myself and my body a little love and respect and had a healthy dinner. I'll rest well tonight, deal with the issue head on and start a new day tomorrow with my regular workout.
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Made it to the gym...6000 miles away from home!
  • liznotyet
    liznotyet Posts: 402 Member
    I stopped eating something I didn't really enjoy.
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    I made good meal choices today and got a great workout in with turbofire :)
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    i cleaned my house! walls, hand and knees on floors, bath tub... nasty work!
  • teebeegeebee
    teebeegeebee Posts: 218 Member
    Today

I have done my pilates stretches for my back injury and stuck to my guns with food
  • Joobster
    Joobster Posts: 26 Member
    Walked ....made over my 10,000 steps and in exactly a year with the use of my fitbit....achieved the 2000km badge....

Right...Right....RIGHT ON!!!!
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    My previous best run was 11.6K last week,Today i ran a half marathon in 2:07.......13.1 miles my total distance was 21.6k
  • Derpinaaa
    Derpinaaa Posts: 70 Member
    I started Insanity today.
  • Ecce_Signum
    Ecce_Signum Posts: 226 Member
    Today I 'ran' 5 miles and managed 4 before a walk break (NSV).