I've lost 228 Pounds lost in 12 months.

Options

Replies

• prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow! i usually don't read everything that people type but i read all of yours i was so intriqued! i can't believe 15,000 calories a day to 1600....... omg.....and i thought my 5,000 to 1200 was bad. i cant imagine the pain of your stomach shrinking! YOU DID IT! holy cow you look amazing and i hope you are damned proud cause u are amazingly inspiring!:happy:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • AmandaMonster
    AmandaMonster Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    what a difference! wow!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Keep up your amazing work!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    simply fucking amazing.  good on you!
  • clehman71
    clehman71 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspiration! Thank you for posting!
  • _zombiegirl_
    _zombiegirl_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That. Is. Awesome. Congratulations to you, and THANK YOU for posting your story!!! Probably the best success story I've heard yet. Will definitely be checking out your blog!!
  • topazpearlegirl
    Options
    Thanks for sharing such an inspiring story Kyle!!!
  • Gettinyoung
    Options
    Just the story I needed to hear - and see!!! It's a shock to learn just how many calories we used to eat!!!! The food diary is key, I agree, and paying attention to the nutrient balances. I am planning to follow in your footsteps. Thank you!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation! Great job! :)
  • annabanana05
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations on your MAJOR accomplishment!! That is amazing!!
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!! You have added years to your life and a better quality of life at that! You should be very proud! :heart:
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Incredible Transformation, Thank you for sharing!
  • tuneweplay
    tuneweplay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    THANKS for sharing.
    Bump for later.
  • laurengaugler
    laurengaugler Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Kyle, I am so inspired by your story! I'm sure you are so proud of yourself, as your should be! What an amazing accomplishment.

I've yo-yoed with my weight since middle school and this time around I started at the highest I've ever been. While I have been successful in extreme weight loss in the past I was feeling frustrated this week because my thoughts were "What's the point of doing this again ... I'm just going to gain it all back." Your story is exactly what I needed at the exact time I needed it. You give me hope. Thank you so much for that.

I'd love to know more about your raw diet and how it works for you. When did you start it? How does that work when you are on the go?

Thanks so much for such an inspiring (and well written!) testimonial. What a role model!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so awesome! Amazing what dedication and hard work will do for you :)

A++!
  • tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! Keep up the good work!!! Good to see a GUY on here setting goals and sticking to them!!! Fantastic story.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Freakin amazing!

Consistency, dedication....you are proof it can be done and you've given me extra hope today. Thank you for posting :flowerforyou:
  • angellew918
    angellew918 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, it will get my *kitten* in gear!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!