biggest loser challenge week 1

Options

Replies

• futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    Starting weight 165.4 kg. Fixing to do my 50 push ups. Good luck everybody
  • debbiednkeller
    Options
    I would like to check in since today is the beginning of our Biggest Loser Challenge. I have hit a great big wall........so I am going to change up my routine and eating habits. The last couple of weeks I have been gaining and I am very unhappy with that. So here are my goals for this challenge!!!!!

SW Weight Wk1 Challenge: 168.4
    Goal Weight Aft.Challenge: 148
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 135 - 140

Workout at least 5 times a week and stay within my 1200 calorie intake!!!!

I also have a pair of jeans in my closet that has never been worn and I would like to be wearing them after this challenge~~~~~

Good Luck Everyone!!!!!
  • nuttynetty114
    nuttynetty114 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    CNBETHEA,
    THANKS FOR THE INFO TO GET BACK HERE.

NOW DO I CHECK IN HERE WITH MY WEIGHT OR IS SOMEONE KEEPING TRACK OF EVERYONE??
    Options
    Nuttynetty114 it's up to u if u want to post it here that's fine or you can message me whichever you are more comfortable with
    Options
    Nuttynetty114 it's up to u if u want to post it here that's fine or you can message me whichever you are more comfortable with
  • momieof2
    momieof2 Posts: 98
    Options
    Weigh in Date: 05/24
    Biggest Loser 18 Week Challenge
    Week 1: 299
    Challenge Goal Weight: 30 lbs. - 269
    Goal Weight: 180

I am not feeling well :sick: so I will have to start the push up challenge tomorrow. Good Luck Everyone! :flowerforyou:
    Options
    I hope u feel better.
    Weigh in Date: 05/24
    Biggest Loser Challenge
    Week 1: 299
    Goal Weigh: 180

I am not feeling well :sick: so I will have to start the push up challenge tomorrow. Good Luck Everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • jkohan
    jkohan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    did 40 min on the elliptical for 312 calories and 2.71 miles and a cool down on the treadmill for 20 min for 139 calories and 1 mile.

Will do my 50 pushups after the little one goes to bed. I hope everyone had a good day!
    Options
    Great job.
    did 40 min on the elliptical for 312 calories and 2.71 miles and a cool down on the treadmill for 20 min for 139 calories and 1 mile.

Will do my 50 pushups after the little one goes to bed. I hope everyone had a good day!
  • mom2mykiddos
    mom2mykiddos Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    May I join in? I need some extra motivation!

~5-24-10, BL beginning weight: 214.2
    ~BL challenge goal weight: 185
    ~Final goal weight: 150

I'm gonna try do those 50 pushups now!
    Options
    Of course you can anyone can join.
    May I join in? I need some extra motivation!

~5-24-10, BL beginning weight: 214.2
    ~BL challenge goal weight: 185
    ~Final goal weight: 150

I'm gonna try do those 50 pushups now!
  • jkohan
    jkohan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Thank you! 50 push ups completed. I'm exhausted....and going to bed. Night Night!
  • babadee
    babadee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i am in too!!
  • ashnichole10
    Options
    I would love to join too! :) My goal is to lose 50 lbs for the 18 week challenge.
    CW: 205
    GW: 155

I'm not very good at pushups so I might do 25 in the morning and 25 at night until I build up some muscle! lol I'm also going to start Jillian's 30 Day Shred this week along with 60 mins. cardio every day. Good luck everyone!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Today I did Recovery week-core cardio and balance with insanity and 100 pushups plus I got in 10 cups of water!!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
    My name is Denea and I am DYING to get into my size 12 jeans...havent seen those in about 6 years..blah.

SW-227
    CW--225
    Ultimate goal--140

I'm starting the 30 day shred tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can actually lose this time!!
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    I never posted my weight and goal weight.

SW:251.8
    GW for 18 wk:200
    GW:150
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    I did 25 pushups this morning and i will do the other 25 tonight. OMG my arms are killing me.:happy: :happy:
  • Trish02
    Trish02 Posts: 25
    Options
    OMG! I'm sooo in if its not too late? I love the Biggest Loser I just started watching it online.. and found all episodes of Season 9..I love Sam but I really loove Mike (for some reason my son always ask about the white team lol) and is rooting for him through his journey. 350 pushups my god! I just started loving jumping jacks lol...but hey if it'll better tone my arms I'm for it yay!! :drinker:
    Options
    No of course it's not to late anyone can join at any time.
    OMG! I'm sooo in if its not too late? I love the Biggest Loser I just started watching it online.. and found all episodes of Season 9..I love Sam but I really loove Mike (for some reason my son always ask about the white team lol) and is rooting for him through his journey. 350 pushups my god! I just started loving jumping jacks lol...but hey if it'll better tone my arms I'm for it yay!! :drinker: