Strangest thing you have heard a kid say

Options

Replies

• Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Right before Christmas I walked by a Mom and her son and overheard her say "No honey, reindeers don't eat people". I laughed my butt off.

I think that was me.....lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    a few months back when my hubby brought home freeway flowers, just because, my kid told him "Daddy, cool, now you can go on The Bachelor!"
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I get that all the time

"Miss what do i have to do to get suspended? What would it take for you to send me to ISS?"

Tell they that they have to behave well, be polite, do their homework and excel in exams ... for a whole term. Explain that this deviation from their usual behavior will so psyche out the school, their peers and their parents that they will be suspended for a month while the issue is investigated.

(Well, it's worth a shot :)
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    My daughter likes to tell me that she know's exactly where she is, so I ask her where and she says Canada.... so I ask her where in Canada and she looks at me like I am crazy and says it again, Canada.

I laught and tell her the province, then the city, then the area of the city and then the street name and tell her that Canada is very big so she has to be more specific.
  • bettyboop416
    Options
    In high school I was the one who kept the Quote Book... I logged all sorts of things my peers would say. Later when they read them they would laugh and have to be told of the circumstances where they said certain things. A few of my favorites were

"Do you know who I am Mrs. Porter?! Ronald McDonald is my real father!" - the redhead kid whos family owns the local McDonalds
    "I swear to God... if you don't back off I'm shoving my big toe in your nostril!"
    "But do you like peanut butter more than you like penis?" - sweetest girl in the class
    "I can't believe I'm pregnant again.. but I guess the first thing to do is figure out if it's mine..." - freshman moron that made me want to scream
    "I am NOT an alcoholic! I am Skoltar... intergalactic HERO!' -.... I think that may have been me.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    My oldest daughter came in the room one day and said in a very business like tone "Mom, could you please tell your other daughter that tampons do not go up your butt?, she doesn't beleive me."
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My daughter says some weird stuff. She's 4. The other day, I was relaxing in the tub and she came running into the bathroom, tore off a piece of toilet paper, dropped it in the toilet and closed the lid. Then she left. She came back a second later and did it again. I asked her to quit wasting toilet paper and she told me, "I'm sending a message to the toilet fairy!" When asked what kind of fairy lives in a toilet, she looked at me like I was stupid and said "a PEE fairy..."

Also, my friend's daughter had a crush on this boy in her kindergarten class, and she gushed to her mom one day about how "Gio is soooo cute. He has the BEST tan!" When Sara finally got a chance to meet Gio-of-the-glorious-tan, it turned out that he was black. I laughed so hard! She was right though. He was soooo cute. :P
  • LuckyMiss3
    Options
    Wee 2 year old in my practice the other day in the waiting room waiting for her gran. I had the radio on.........she starts dancing.......I said "ur a great wee dancer" her response in her 2 year old voice "yeh I like Ike and Tina the best" she then showed me the rolling on the river moves to proud Mary.........I'm not a fan of kids but my womb flip flopped that day. So cute.
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    One of the girl I have in my dayhome told me ''Melissa, you are as white as Eminem'' I was like WHAT?!? And she proceeds to rap a song....This is coming from a 4 years old....yikes, I didn't know Kids were listening to that kind of music....
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    <---- This little one once said that she didn't like Romney because he had binders full of women.

ME: Honey, what's a binder.

<
    I don't know.

ME: Ok.
  • jessicas082409
    jessicas082409 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My son is infamous for blurting out strange things at inappropriate times.....latest ones have been: Standing in line at the gas station and he yells out "I"M A CHEETAH...RAAAWWWRRRR" Dropped down to all fours and started growling at the other customers or "Mom, I don't like that dog, he's a basket" Me:"A basket?????" Him: "Yeah it's a bad word and i'm sorry i said it but that dog...he's just a basket"
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I've posted this before. .but It's so good!

So my kid sometimes requires me to squat in front of the toilet while he's on it and he lays his head down on my knees. . .don't ask. .

Anyway, he's laying down on my knees and he says "I like yours better, because when mommy does it, my head goes down there and I smell something weird. ."

Of course I almost choked to death at this point but I manage to say: "Oh really Russell, what does it smell like?". .

"I dunno. . Dead Squirrels?"

(don't worry, we're already divorced ) ;))

OMG, I just snorted. Thanks for the laugh.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I get that all the time

"Miss what do i have to do to get suspended? What would it take for you to send me to ISS?"

Tell they that they have to behave well, be polite, do their homework and excel in exams ... for a whole term. Explain that this deviation from their usual behavior will so psyche out the school, their peers and their parents that they will be suspended for a month while the issue is investigated.

(Well, it's worth a shot :)

why is it the more i read about High School kids antics the more I want that to be the job i go back to whenever i return to work? I'm not even qualified for regular teaching but are these kids hard enough to get teachers for that they might just let me in?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    My son is infamous for blurting out strange things at inappropriate times.....latest ones have been: Standing in line at the gas station and he yells out "I"M A CHEETAH...RAAAWWWRRRR" Dropped down to all fours and started growling at the other customers or "Mom, I don't like that dog, he's a basket" Me:"A basket?????" Him: "Yeah it's a bad word and i'm sorry i said it but that dog...he's just a basket"

oh yeah my kid has interesting bad words and insults. like if your whining or just opposed to his ideas.."dont' be so necessary!":angry:
  • treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've posted this before. .but It's so good!

So my kid sometimes requires me to squat in front of the toilet while he's on it and he lays his head down on my knees. . .don't ask. .

Anyway, he's laying down on my knees and he says "I like yours better, because when mommy does it, my head goes down there and I smell something weird. ."

Of course I almost choked to death at this point but I manage to say: "Oh really Russell, what does it smell like?". .

"I dunno. . Dead Squirrels?"

(don't worry, we're already divorced ) ;))
    oh no!!! Not Dead Squirrels - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This just made my day that is hilarious!
    Reminds of my daughter when she was 5. She claimed to know what that body part on a girl a called.
    She said, Mommy , I know what that's called down there.
    And I said, you do? well what is it? (and I only asked because I could hardly imagine she really knew)
    And so she didn't answer right away...she's thinking real hard....and finally she says...It rhymes with.......(long pause, as my eyes get ginormous wondering what the heck is going to come out of her mouth)......."M"ROTCH!
    Oh jesus I about peed myself!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    In high school I was the one who kept the Quote Book... I logged all sorts of things my peers would say. Later when they read them they would laugh and have to be told of the circumstances where they said certain things. A few of my favorites were

"Do you know who I am Mrs. Porter?! Ronald McDonald is my real father!" - the redhead kid whos family owns the local McDonalds
    "I swear to God... if you don't back off I'm shoving my big toe in your nostril!"
    "But do you like peanut butter more than you like penis?" - sweetest girl in the class
    "I can't believe I'm pregnant again.. but I guess the first thing to do is figure out if it's mine..." - freshman moron that made me want to scream
    "I am NOT an alcoholic! I am Skoltar... intergalactic HERO!' -.... I think that may have been me.

again wanna teach high school.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    My little can't pronounce her L's very well. She's 3 and it's still hard for her, but not nearly as bad as it used to be. Anyhow, there was a 4th of July parade in our neighborhood and when the cars and "floats" went by with people waving "flags"...she starts screaming "LOOK, IT'S A FLAG PARADE; I LOVE FLAGS!!!" Only it didn't sound like flags with no L. lol. Luckily it was so noisy, no one else noticed what was really coming out of her mouth.

Unfortunately, it didn't play out that in Target when we were in the decor section and she spotted the "clocks". :blushing: And not just clocks. It was "mama, look at the great big clock!" and "hey, there's a little tiny clock; it's so cute". We've been working on telling time so she's SUPER excited about clocks...lmao
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Kid: can I get a 5 with a little head?
    Me: Excuse me?
    Kid: I need a 5 with a little head.
    Me: (looking for his parents), you need what? (I asked again because I just couldn't believe what I was hearing)
    Kid: You know, (he then shows me a 5 dollar bill) a 5 with a little head.

THis was when money was converting from what we remember, to the now known monopoly money. The cash change machines only accepted the older style money.

PRICELESS!!! that was about 10 years ago and I still remember it so clearly
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    My little can't pronounce her L's very well. She's 3 and it's still hard for her, but not nearly as bad as it used to be. Anyhow, there was a 4th of July parade in our neighborhood and when the cars and "floats" went by with people waving "flags"...she starts screaming "LOOK, IT'S A FLAG PARADE; I LOVE FLAGS!!!" Only it didn't sound like flags with no L. lol. Luckily it was so noisy, no one else noticed what was really coming out of her mouth.

Unfortunately, it didn't play out that in Target when we were in the decor section and she spotted the "clocks". :blushing: And not just clocks. It was "mama, look at the great big clock!" and "hey, there's a little tiny clock; it's so cute". We've been working on telling time so she's SUPER excited about clocks...lmao

:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    my almost 3 year old: "daddy...you're an *kitten*."

me: "excuse me?"

kid: "you are an *kitten*...mommy said so."