Looking for friends who actually eat

Options
Good Morning MFPers!
I would like to add some friends who are open to discussing exercise routines, food, and maybe have some fun conversations along the way as well. (totally open for constructive criticism) I would really like to connect with people who actually eat real food with lots of nutritious yummyness! I am not comfortable congratulating people with a "great day" when eating 900 calories a day so if that is what you are looking for in a friend, please move on. My goal is to be healthy and fit more than skinny or thin.
Please add me if you are doing the same thing!

About me: 30 years old, 5'1
SW: 175
CW: 162
GW: 125-130

Replies

• JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya Beth, anyone meeting her criteria add me too! :)

25y/o
    SW171
    CW169
    GW150(at the moment.. not really sure)
  • preslyann50
    preslyann50 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I eat! lol 1450 a day here!

SW 201
    CW 156
    GW 150 (for now I'd like to eventually be 140)
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Hi I have met my goal weight and eat close to 2100 a day. :) I have an open food diary as well.
  • VSeed2008
    Options
    I'm with you too :) Feel free to add me.
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Add me :)

Age 32
    CW 137.4
    GW 130
    UGW 125

I like to train at least 4 times a week and eat real nutritious food!
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 33, 5' 0.5" will send you both friend requests
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I agree - feel free to add me!
  • Jems916
    Jems916 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to be involved in some discussions regarding nutrition and being healthy instead of just being skinny/thin.

29 y/o
    SW 196
    CW 167
    GW 130
  • i_luv_irs
    i_luv_irs Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I with you. I'm a 36 year old mom who is looking to lose weight but more importantly to be healthy.
    I don't know my actual start weight but it was in the 170's (the scale and I don't get along)
    CW: 159
    GW: 135

Oh and I'm 5'5" (even though my doctor seems to think I'm 5'4"!)

I eat real food, mostly whole foods (I cook most meals).
    I aim for 1400 to 1500 net calories after finding out that 1200 was actually working against me. I'm a work in progress :-)
    My food diary is open to friends so feel free to add me.
  • maddy1508
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me :) I need all te help and constructive criticism I can get
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I love helping my friends out, I eat, and workout daily. Open diary and open mind. We can do this!!!
  • melw2910
    melw2910 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me

About me: 38 years old, 5'1/2
    SW: 165
    CW: 153
    GW: 119-126

My aim is to get a 500 cal per day deficit to achieve a 1lb loss per week.
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My goal calories are 1500 a day, however, some rare days I eat around 800-1000. This isn't intentional, and it's purely because I had a 'not hungry' day or have had other things which limited my food choices (for example, last night, I went out before I had dinner and ended up coming home at 10:30pm - I had planned to have beans on toast just to tide me over till the morning but the bread was still frozen, so I had a small something before bed).
    If you're ok with that, please add me. I just wanted to to say that because I don't always add food notes, so didn't want you to think I was One Of Those :)
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    1400/day

30 y/o
    5'5"
    SW: 150
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Oops...

CW: 130
    GW: 125

Check out my journals...I DEFINITELY eat! Always looking for friends with similar goals :drinker:
  • HeartzDezire
    HeartzDezire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I totally understand and I can say that I am definitely in the same category. I added you as a friend and I hope you accept my request. I don't always add food notes either, but I am always looking form someone that is in the same boat and striving for the same goal.

SW: 270
    CW: 255
    GW: 180-185

Feel free to add me! :wink:
  • OldNavy022
    OldNavy022 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SW: 200
    CW:191
    GW:170 (for now)

32 yrs old 5'5" eat around 1500-1800 a day...I use the calories given to me when I workout.
    Feel free to add me!
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hey, I will add you! I am currently 9 pounds from goal weight and eating about 1700 calories per day. Right now, I actually have my goals set to maintenance because I am just very busy these next few weeks and am giving myself a bit of leeway on the diet when I need to. My diary is open to friends and I love talking food! I eat pretty wholesome, nutritious foods, of course with a treat here and there.

I am like you, I feel weird when people are really congratulatory on a "great day" when the person came in at 900 cals, or didn't eat all day but then ate 1200 calories of fast food. Um, not a great day guys!

Anyone else who shares the interests of the OP can add me :smile:
  • Yvette22Hernandez
    Yvette22Hernandez Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    friend request sent...diary is open too! :flowerforyou:
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I take in about 1400 a day :)

SW:185
    CW:169
    GW:145