Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends who actually eat

Replies

• please add me!
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Add me if you like, I'm always eating healthy stuff at least 2,000 calories per day and i'm on everyday :)

I also dislike 'under eaters' but have a few on my list that are starting to eat more now, I never say well done, I tell it like it is :)
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    I would rather workout for hours than not eat here!

Age-25
    Starting- 198
    CW- 164
    Goal- 130-140
  • amazon30
    amazon30 Posts: 4 Member
    i eat! lol...hense why i need my fitness pal! :p
    im 32, 6ft, mom of 1 at the moment.
    SW: 178
    CW:172
    GW:160ish.

Feel free to add me! i love food, and cooking new things. im always trying to find filling, yummy meals that arent high calorie, but very fufilling and nutrious. though, i cave for a good BIG bowl of homemade mac n cheese here and there...mmmmmmmmmmm

Feel free to add me!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Hi. I fit that category - I LOVE FOOD!! Feel free to add me. All the best to you on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • I definitely eat! It's my favourite past time.

Anyone who needs friendly support and is willing to give it right back should definitely add me. I am all alone on here right now and the motivational backing will for sure help me forward!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    I'm a eater..no doubt about it. I have my cals set to 1490.
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Hi agree with you... Feel free to add me. I am always up for more people to motivate me in getting healthy. I am a 38 year old (39 next month) mother of two and been married to husband for almost 13 years. Have been on a few different diets and on a constant yo-yo.

SW: 279
    CW: 269
    GW: 200 (possibly more later once I reach this goal)
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Anyone can add me if they like. :)

I eat between 1800 and 2200 daily.
  • mahak14
    mahak14 Posts: 19 Member
    add mee as well !:)
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Feel free to add me.... more friends might make me log a little bit more frequently!

SW: 135
    GW: 130
    CW: 127

:flowerforyou:
  • add me too, I would love to have more friends that eat! I aim for 1500 Net and am working on being more consistent with that.

SW: 152
    CW: 144
    GW: 135

And I'm 5'3"
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    LOL! This is great! I 100% agree, so I'll add you and anyone else who agrees on here can add me, too! :-)
  • Dolci07
    Dolci07 Posts: 37 Member
    I eat about 1,600-1,800 a day. I have a little girl and it is important to me to teach her a healthy relationship with food!

SW: 205
    CW: 185
    GW: 130
  • valerierackly74
    valerierackly74 Posts: 59 Member
    add me, i love food. its my weekness. i'm not very good with routine eating though.
  • smaihlee
    smaihlee Posts: 171 Member
    I love to eat more than anything else in this whole world, and have worked really hard to continue eating what I want (just in moderation) while losing weight. Please add me!

5'11", 41 years old, married mom of a teenaged son
    SW: 255
    CW: 239.5
    GW: 190
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    I eat bunches - 1900 kcal before breastfeeding and exercise. It's not a diet, it's about being healthy.

5' 9" 40, married with 2 toddlers
    SW: 216
    CW: 196.5
    GW: 172 (according to the Hydrobaric testing I just did)
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Hello, I eat!! lol
    My SW was 175
    CW is 142
    GW is 125

I am 5'5 34 yrs old and need to find a good exercise routine. I have lots of questions and try to answer as many as I can. Feel free to add me
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    I totally agree. Looking for friends to stay motivated also so please feel free to friend me! I just started with this site/app a week ago but have been dieting and working out for awhile now on my own. I have lost 78 pounds and maintained for the last six months....I am so ready to kick it up again! cw 204. Want to get to 150 but this has been a complete lifestyle change for me so who knows how far my body will take me! Oh yea I love to eat. And I love to cook.
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    I eat between 1700 and 2100 depending on if I work out or not, anyone can add me, I love reading posts and checking out diaries! :)