Post something that you did "right" today

Options

Replies

• LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i worked out in my locker room/ladies bathroom because my office gym (yes my office has a small gym) was closed due to a board meeting. a mini workout consisting of: 50 jumping jacks, set of pushups, 2 sets of dips, 3 sets of lunges and 1 set of tuck crunches.
  • nke88
    nke88 Posts: 5
    Options
    Woke up and remembered to have breakfast today :) Then went outside (haven't been out since the blizzard) for a 2 mile walk.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I ignored the Thin Mints on the counter and had carrots dipped in low cal yogurt ranch instead
  • scrapkat5
    Options
    Forced myself to do a spin class when I really didn't feel like working out!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    So far, I'm on track to get at least my water minimum (It's not a natural thing yet...I have an alarm set on my phone to go get another drink:)
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    I went to the gym.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Trying to do some little things for my wife lately. I went and filled up the gas tank on her car last night so she wouldn't have to this morning. The cleaned her windshield and filled the water reservoir too. I also got out and started her car 15 minutes early to wamr it up inside. I think that is good.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Did not put brown sugar on my oatmeal.

Speaking of Brown Sugar...ever try the Brown Sugar Splenda? I think it's pretty good. I think it does a better job of imitating brown sugar than regular splenda does of imitating white sugar.
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Have eaten a healthy breakfast and lunch and took a short nap during my lunch break instead of jacking myself up with all the caffeine as usual....and now I'm off to the coffee pot!
  • prettyhazelr
    Options
    Ate a healthy breakfast and worked out for over 30 minutes for the 3rd day in a row.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I got up early and went to the gym. I did some things I've not done before. I stepped outside of my comfortable little bubble.
    I attended a yoga class and went to the pool in addition to the normal cybex workouts I do. I also had a nap, I needed it too. I feel wonderful today and am positively glowing(in a non pregnant way) so I'd say all of these things were "right" for me!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Trying to do some little things for my wife lately. I went and filled up the gas tank on her car last night so she wouldn't have to this morning. The cleaned her windshield and filled the water reservoir too. I also got out and started her car 15 minutes early to wamr it up inside. I think that is good.
    This is really nice. My husband does things like this for me often. I love it! Keep doing it!!! :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I had a piece of cake! :bigsmile:
  • crystal_marie_23
    crystal_marie_23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    3 mile power walk and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred level 2!!!!! Now I am dying. LOL
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Ate a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast. Thought about not logging it (it was just sooo small!), but instead got on the treadmill and burned it off twice over. I logged the cookie. :glasses:
    Also happy I was able to think of something I "did right".
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    oops - had to edit; did one from yesterday. Today is that I brought all the correct snacks so I will have 4 fruit and 3 veg servings in before dinner.
  • lunaliberi
    Options
    Pushed myself for the second day in a row and worked out for over a hour :)
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    I got off the bus a few stops early and walked home for half an hour.
  • tubbyfrances
    Options
    I helped a disabled lady find the soy sauce in the supermarket and then walked back past the biscuits without grabbing a packet. :D
  • Mrssnellings
    Options
    Used 1/2 of my hour lunch break to walk today :smile: