Strangest thing you have heard a kid say

Options

Replies

• Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    When my oldest tried telling me what kind of dog the president had she kept repeating "watergese portudog" I laughed so hard. I finally had to correct her.
  • LuznLulu1979
    LuznLulu1979 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    my 3 year old son was eating from a bag of peanuts & i asked if i could have some ...he looks at me all concerned and serious and says: NO because u will throw up and die! haha silly kid ..I guess he just didnt want to share :/
  • ldonahue74
    ldonahue74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    my youngest one, when he was about 4, developed this HUGE crush on faith hill. he was totally convinced that she was his girlfriend. one day, we were at his aunt's house visiting, and he had just woke up from a nap, and he came to tell me about how he had a dream about his girlfriend. they had gone on a picnic in the woods, and they were climbing trees, and he found a monkey and he caught it for her. pretending like i'm interested, i ask him what he did with the monkey, and he tells me he gave it to her, and she was petting his monkey. at this point, his aunt and i look at each other, our minds going straight into the gutter with the innuendo, of course, and we snicker. then he tells us how the monkey escaped and he was trying to catch it, and his monkey was jumping into the bush, and out of the bush, and into the bush, and out of the bush. i think we almost died laughing LOL
  • leoniemaree
    leoniemaree Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    my son told his teacher at school that his dad in hospital with echidna rocks took the teacher all day to work out it was kidney stones, he was 5 at the time, and he used to love that "potato show" MASH lol
  • MissMay87
    Options
    My 2-year-old nephew was sick with the flu last week. A few days ago my six-year-old daughter wakes up coughing and sneezing and says "Mom, I think Bray got me sick. I told him to stay away from me, but he didn't listen!"

A few minutes into the halftime show of the Super Bowl my daughter turns to us and says "I thought we were watching football." Hahaha. She cracks me up.
  • ldonahue74
    ldonahue74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    my youngest one was full of them when he was little (he's a teenager now, and barely talks to his old mom lol), most of them are quite inappropriate for a public forum or i could probably fill this myself lol...but he had an intestinal malrotation when he was a baby, and needed surgery. he's got a scar from one side of his stomach to the other. and when he was little, he would ask about it, and i'd try to explain to him that the doctor had to cut him so she could fix his insides. which would lead to him running up to random strangers, and yanking up his shirt, asking "do you want to see where i got cut by a KNIFE?!?!"
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just this afternoon from my six year old son on the way home from school:

Son: Mom, you know what makes me sad about Grandpa?
    Me: No, what honey?
    Son: That he has all those red veins on his face.
    Me: Oh, okay darlin' but let's not tell him that because we don't want to hurt his feelings.
    Daughter chimes in: What do you mean? Red veins on his face?
    Me: Some people just have them.
    Son: It means he's dying.
  • MichelleZannone
    Options
    The other night at the dinner table I heard from my nephew " Aunt Shell I know what lesbian's eat" me: "what is that?" him: " cats" I about spit out my food!!!!:noway:
  • tobejune
    tobejune Posts: 177
    Options
    My son (3) to his Grandmother: "You can't drive because you're a girl."
    Grandmother: "But I DO drive...."
    Son: "Well.... That's because you're sort of a 'manish' girl."

He's clearly been spending too much time in the car with his father. :/
  • joyundefined
    Options
    This is taken a few years ago, after my 5th graders had to watch the sex education video:

One of the girls comes up to me with wide eyes and says, "Ms. G, I saw IT, and IT was HAIRY!!"

I about died trying not to laugh and look properly traumatized for her.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Lolll
  • LovelyLaura2321
    LovelyLaura2321 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The 3 1/2 year old boy I nanny consistently says he wants to eat church people........

so creepy...
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    when my daughter was 4, she swallowed a penny. After x-rays and a quick check by the doctor, he said she was good to go but we'd probably lost our penny forever. Putting her hands on her hips, she looks right at him and says "that's ok. We have lots of money at home." and she walked out of the room.
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This is a very old story that gets retold often:

I was at my sister's house and the phone rang. Her 10yr old son answered it and it was a female friend of his 16 yr old brother, so off 10yr old goes to find 16yr old only to discover that he is in the toilet. He goes back to the phone and says "He can't come to the phone right now - he's doing plops!"
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My parents live close to a dairy queen and my little sister walked over there one day and was pan handling for ice cream, she told someone that her dad never let her see her mom and some other sad lines. This is a very small town, a friend brought her home and told my mom what she was saying. Mom says to my little sister "What if they put your Dad in jail for your lies?" My little sister said "It's OK, I'd go visit him."

Also when she was really little when she was scared she would say "I'm creepy"
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    My sister is 6'2" & her husband is 5'6" and they have a toddler who just turned 3. He thinks mommy is grown up but he always talks about when he gets big or when daddy gets big. Because dad is short he doesnt think dad is a grown up.
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My mom's favorite story to tell about me as a child was the day I threw a temper-tantrum. Note that I was always a very docile child... I never acted up in any way. This particular day when I was about three, I didn't get my way and threw a toy across the room screaming. I looked up at my mom, eyes round as saucers and asked, "Do you think Santa saw that?"

That is so CUTE!!! :laugh:
  • stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    my sons friend used to come over after school and look down the toilet and pass judgement on its cleanliness.. it was never dirty.. i used to call him the toilet attendant!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    "Look, mom! A chocolate man!"
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    When my oldest was about a year old she was climbing up one of those little tyke toy slides. When she got to the top and bent to sit down, she passed gas and immediately looked up at me surprised. She then very seriously said "bless you"...I was crying for laughing so hard--kids are awesome :)

Haha this one is my favorite. Too cute!