Girls who lift aren't sexy!

Options

Replies

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body......... girls that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look toned but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

WOW, usually the body shaming waits until the second page. Way to be a ground breaker. Oh, and being it's only your opinion. you should have kept it to yourself.

No come on now, everyone is equally entitled to share their opinion. It's not a one-size-fits-all site.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Whether or not YOU think she's sexy I think we can all admire the hard work and dedication she put in to look like that.

Obviously the only opinion that really matters is her own.
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    agree with pink ray yes amanda harris is hot she still has boobs, bum and thighs that look nice rather than all muscle
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body girl that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look tined but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

She has not got a man's body. Even if she had, she works damm hard to look like she does and who are you to decide that just because this is a look you do not like that you get to be horrible about her choices. (Oh and using 'man's body as an insult - really?!? :noway: :angry: :angry: :explode: )

I am sorry but saying 'sorry if I have offended anyone' does not take away from the fact that you are being offensive.

She has worked damm hard to get the body she wants, look at the pride and strength in her face and body language. I hope one day you get to feel like that too.

People on this site give and take a lot but one thing that is bang out of order is piling negativity on a body type be it skinny fat, skinny lean, fat muscular or fat fat. You are out of order with your post.

Oh and your punctuation made my eyes bleed. THAT, I hate.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    I don't like her gun tattoo, but I'm not going to tell her. LOL.

She's amazing
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    ok mans point of view men like boobs *kitten*,thighs and legs

EDIT: your not worth the strike.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    ok mans point of view men like boobs *kitten*,thighs and legs

I'm sorry but did you, a woman (I'm assuming based on your picture but do tell me if you whip it out in the mens room), just told us a mans POV?

I'm sorry but I prefer a nice smile and good hair, then eyes and THEN the boobs *kitten* thighs and legs
  • mum212
    Options
    ha must say, say what you want to me as i really dont care anyway.......................... i said what i think and yea women do put alot of work into it and like i said in my first comment i dont mean to offend anyone because i dont disagree with women wanting muscle it just isnt my cup of tea so you ppl trying to have a go at me for my opinoin well shame on you all and read ppls post properly b4 trying to start an arguement on posts........
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    ok there is only so far a girl can go with lifting before she starts to look like she has a mans body......... girls that lift are sexy just not when they get too much muscle and no fat to cover it, i like a bit of fat i dont mind being skinny fat just not fat like i am now and so i look toned but not too toned, i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted.. sorry if i have offended anyone but this again is my opinion x

I'm flat chested regardless of my weight - only just manage an A cup when i was overweight, so you're telling me i am not a woman? thank you very much!
  • jctillman70
    Options
    I think so looks super sexy. I love muscles on women. One day, I hope my abs look half as good as hers.

I know that everyone has their own opinion. This is just mine.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Oh for God's sake people, this is the internet, don't take it so seriously. People disagree with you. No need to bust a nut about it.
  • taunto
    Options
    This thread wasn't to body shame anyone. This thread was to show how girls can get an incredibly lean body (which she does have I think) and NOT bulk (like many girls on this site think) after weight lifting.

You can lift weight and still keep some fat. That is dependent on your training and your diet.

You are more than welcome to your opinion. That is your right. However I merely have to acknowledge your opinion, not respect it. MY right is to come back with a "Are you F'ing kidding me? That was some messed up opinion"

(And yes, I am cleaning up my language because my right to my opinion doesn't give me the right to break the sites rules)
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

TMd16tp.jpg

Anyone else think she looks a bit like Jodie Foster in this picture?

(I really just wanted a reason to quote this picture, it's my favourite)
  • mum212
    Options
    taunto but you still like all boobs *kitten* thighs and legs

@taviisstock i did not say women that have no boobs are not women and i only have boobs now because i put on weight and i know full well they will go back to an a cup when i reached my goal.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Beyond aesthetics, the fourth photo shows something few other weight training photos do - building muscle makes you STRONG and capable of doing awesome things. When weighing up the pros and cons, people seem to forget this :flowerforyou:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

I'm flat chested regardless of my weight - only just manage an A cup when i was overweight, so you're telling me i am not a woman? thank you very much!

Was JUST going to say what about women who are naturally very "boyish" in their frame! All bodies are beautiful to someone.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Why you assume she was talking about flat chested? She could have easily been talking about abs or muscular arms.

she said 'women are meant to have boobs'...
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Neither I nor my husband find that attractive. There are extremes, and we both feel that this is one. Is it body shaming to say an anorexic is too thin? No, it is not, and that takes just as much "discipline" as extreme lifting. And like any other physical extreme, there can be consequences. How are her hormones? If she wishes to conceive, what changes will she need to make for that to be possible? When your veins start bulging out, and you lose any hint of breasts, you DO look manly. I don't see why it is not okay to say so, but it is ok to tell someone their opinions on this board are either invalid or should be stifled.

I am all for lifting. I am all for strength. (Look at the painting I chose for my profile pic!) But I do not think that any extreme that puts your overall health at risk is "sexy."

It's my opinion, and you can tell me it stinks, but that won't change it.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    i dont disagree with women wanting muscle but my opinion is i dot think it looks good. women are meant to have boobs not a man like chest like you see in pics posted..

Why you assume she was talking about flat chested? She could have easily been talking about abs or muscular arms.

Edited to show her quote
  • taunto
    Options

TMd16tp.jpg

Anyone else think she looks a bit like Jodie Foster in this picture?

(I really just wanted a reason to quote this picture, it's my favourite)

Udet4NE.png?1

This ones mine although the one you quoted is a close second.

I just like her hair in the pic I linked more :)